Anabolic PanCakes SOOO Good SOOO cheap! Limited Time!

Everyone loves PanCakes but everyone hates the Fat-Handles that manifest themselves after a serving of fluffy greatness. UNTIL, The Innovative minds at Healthy Cheat food created the Perfect Pancake! An ideal macro nutrient profile that takes the guessing out of Perfect nutrition and SOOOOO tasty and SOOOO good for muscle growth!

What’s better than a Healthy Pancake? Easy silly, a healthy Anabolic Pancake! Is this even Possible? Fo sheezy my wheezies said the folks at USPlabs! I called up the bodybuilding world’s version of Aunt Jemima and lobbied for a sale. Not just a sale but an extra ordinary sale with an unusually low discount that will probably never grace the NutraPlanet.com web page AGAIN..NEVER. No joke folks, Never! I had to send Dsade some Tulips (his favorite) and Sam a Sack of herbal goodness (Herbal from India guys…tainted minds!).

THE END result is $54.99!!!! Sweet price Ladies!

Pancake Mix (3 lb) By Healthy Cheat Foods

The concept behind Super Anabolic Pancakes is simple and simply amazing for muscle growth. Working off the basis of proper nutrition and nutrient delivery, Healthy Pancakes and Anabolic Pump creates the anabolic environment necessary for muscle growth or even better yet accelerated muscle growth!

How do we apply the concept of Super Anabolic Pancakes? On workout days, I recommend 1 cap of Anabolic Pump while your fluffy muscle cakes cook up (Cook time will allow Anabolic Pump to activate GLUT4 in muscle cells). I would eat this meal 1 ½ hours before a workout. You will proceed to experience the most intense energy filled workouts in recent memory. Since nutrient delivery will be maximized with the Anabolic Pancake stack recovery from exercise will occur almost day to day.

On off days, I eat my Pancakes in the morning to start of the day with proper energy.

Anabolic Pump works of the concept of Food. Anabolic Pump makes food more Anabolic. The logical next step is to make the right foods anabolic and in that case, healthy Pancakes mix makes commonsense.

Pancake Mix (3 lb) By Healthy Cheat Foods

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
interesting...hmmm

Jake, did u see my PM

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! Will be ordering for sure.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmm...Pancakes.
I still say if you guys can come up with "BUTT be gone" my wife and I will buy you out.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
How many pancakes does 3lbs make? Say an average size pancake

Please state height, weight, and sexual preference.

The data will be entered into the Crowel formula to find the pefect pancake size for your lifestyle.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are 16 serving in one 3 lb bag. Each serving makes five 5 inch pancakes for a total of 80 pancakes per 3 lb bag.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I used to eat the met rx pancakes all the time and really enjoyed them, except for the soy protein.

From an ingredient profile, these blow the metrx pancakes away,whey, steel cut oats...VERY impressive.

But, could anyone who has tried both, let me know how the taste compares?

Thanks

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to eat the met rx pancakes all the time and really enjoyed them, except for the soy protein.

From an ingredient profile, these blow the metrx pancakes away,whey, steel cut oats...VERY impressive.

But, could anyone who has tried both, let me know how the taste compares?

Thanks
I have not had the Met RX, but HCF pancakes are amazing. I have had 2 servings today already after AP doses.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I have not had the Met RX, but HCF pancakes are amazing. I have had 2 servings today already after AP doses.
I think the metrx pancakes were actually discontinued and I have been looking for an alternative ever since. I will certainly give these a try!

Thanks