Now's Calcium Caseinate???

• Thread starter firefighter2032
  • Start date
firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Curious of anyone's opinion or review of Now's products.

I have the opportunity to obtain their Calcium Caseinate and or the Egg White Protein at a very discounted price.

Is there any real big difference between the Calcium Caseinate from one company to another?

I've searched around the forum and heard decent things about Egg White Proteins so I thought I'd give it a try also.

Thanks

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
or how about anyone's general view of Now's products in general?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some Calcium Casienate and its the worst SH*T ever. NOW foods products are great and I buy alot of them but It tastes and mixes effin horrible. Its almost impossible to mask the flavor and its super think in a blender and doesnt mix at all in a shaker. I'd say pass on the CC but idont know about the Egg Protein

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info...sounds like a definate pass for me then.

Perhaps I'll try the egg and report back

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
CC is rough. Micellar Casein is the way to go but if pricey. Try Milk Protein Isolate instead. It is 80% casein and 20% whey. Plus it isn't really bitter like CC.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Thinking I might just get some of the MC from trueprotein and try that.

My delimna keeps coming back to the same thing. I really like Myoplex for the taste and texture but I hate the price. I also hate the idea of buying something and not using it because I don't like the taste.

Guess I need to just get over it and order a pound from trueprotein and get it over with.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to add that I love the Now product line. You can't beat them. One of the best supplement companies.