venom tri system/t-x dosing ?

jimsp

Awards
Im just starting my tri lean system stack that came with a free bottle of t-x. I generally workout at night after work around 8 or 9. should my last dose of special tactics and t-x be before my workout or after when i take my lean dreams? also since special tactics is twice a day should i take it with breakfast with t-x and hyper drive and then take my second at dinner time or after my workout? Or should i wait till lunch to take my first dose of special tacticts then take the second dose before bed.
Sorry if this is petty stuff and doesnt really matter just started thinking about all this and started confusing myself haha.

By the way took my first dose of hyperdrive, t-x, and special tacticts around 9 this morn and ive been feeling great all day its now almost 3 and still feel great. Not jitery but energetic awake and focused.

jimsp

Awards
Finishing up my first day. Ate breakfast around 9 took 1 hyperdrive 1 t-x and 2 special tactics. felt great all day like i said above. Around 4 i took my second t-x. Didnt crash at all. noticed around 5 or 6 that i didnt have the same energy i had all throughout the day but didnt crash at all and didnt feel tired at all. usually around 6 or 7 towards the end of work im crashing and wanting to take a nap. At dinner around 6 30 i took my second serving of special tactics. i just got done working out and im going to be trying out my lean dreams in about a half hour. Decided not to take a third serving of t-x since its my first day and the bottle says 2-3 times daily figured i would start off with 2.

How is that looking any help/ changes on when i should be taking these would be appriciated.