Melting Point

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Anyone heard any good news about this product?? I have anxiety so I can't go really hard on the stims.

Endo
24%-bf
roughly a 35/45/20 diet at 3500cals

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
MeltingPoint is a good product. Just make sure you drink lots of water while on it and you may need to take some potassium as well if you start getting muscle cramps. It does work well though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does MP deplete potassium stores?

I know while on superdrol I ate bananas and mega dose taurine for back cramps. Does taurine work for all muscle cramps?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Melting point makes me feel lethargic.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you dosing with taurine and potassium? are you on a low carb diet? any cramps in calves or ab or hip pain?

anyways it works by TTa. Im just going to try it and see. works similar to sesamin , perhaps better. Ive seen some good reviews on this aside from the side effects of cramping in the calves, ab and hip paoin. Ill be doing taurine and post if this occurs

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
i woke up this morning with a severe cramp in my right calf, granted i took 2 right before bed with little water and not taurine

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DCP is really the TTA product to go with. I got no lethargy from it and you can take a ton and feel great.

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
MeltingPoint is a good product. Just make sure you drink lots of water while on it and you may need to take some potassium as well if you start getting muscle cramps. It does work well though.
99mg of potassium 3x per day helps with both the water bloat and cramping. Also, supplementing with magnesium can help here as well.

Once the current stock of MP is gone, it is gone. But, like other posters have said, there are other places still selling TTA based products.

SCT

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
That will be fine to stack with melting point or tta products.
No doubt, that would actually be a damn fine stack. TTA based products + Sesamin based products are a winner fo sho. :afro:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Melting Point never gave me cramps, I took 8 caps a day.. After the water went down I noticed the results.. I'd say the best stack to maximize effects would be:

TTA
Sesamin
Electrolye blend (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium)

Taurine for cramping only takes you so far, yeah it hydrates on a cellular level but without electrolytes, fu#k all..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Melting Point never gave me cramps, I took 8 caps a day.. After the water went down I noticed the results..Electrolye blend (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium)..
Where do you get the Electrolye blend (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium)
do you buy it in stores? via the net.....do you buy it seperatly or just make sure its including via diet....from a good multi with mag,,,,buy some post tabs at local store, make sure you put a lil more salt in your food, buy some calcium tablets? what do you recommend?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you buy it in stores? via the net.....do you buy it seperatly or just make sure its including via diet....from a good multi with mag,,,,buy some post tabs at local store, make sure you put a lil more salt in your food, buy some calcium tablets? what do you recommend?
Nutribiotic makes an electrolyte cap..

I believe the Nimbus Nutrition product Poseidon(sp) is mainly electrolytes..

Ultima makes a product called Replenisher, it tastes like Crystal Light without chemical aftertaste..

Adding salt to your food works, but it's not safe in the long run, use sea salt since it doesn't accumulate in the body too much so you get less bloat..

You could even get a good calcium/magnesium/potassium product to take once a day.. I use this one.. :afro:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
While Poseidon is much more than simply an electrolyte blend, it will give you a perfect ratio of a broad spectrum of them and should give you excellent results. Keep us posted should you decide to try it. ;)

Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition

Workin

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I think MP is a gr8 product for cutting. I also use it to fight unwanted gains during a bulk. I use NP's TTA bulk(capped) at 6 ed without cramps. I take my ZMA at night and thats it.
But like bigpetefox wrote, its when the excessive water is gone you see the end-result.

Ozz

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Mp Bottle says take four caps daily. Do you space them like 2 with first meal , two with last meal?

Im doing Cla with this , maybe some Stimulant X

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Four caps is for me atleast not enough to be effective. I dose 2 in the morning, 2 at dinner and 2 before bed. Once my taurine arrive I probably add 2 at lunch to see how that goes=)

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
Four caps is for me atleast not enough to be effective. I dose 2 in the morning, 2 at dinner and 2 before bed. Once my taurine arrive I probably add 2 at lunch to see how that goes=)
The 2-2-2 dosing is quite popular for those who go up to 6 caps.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think the six will be done, when it gets here.

So a Mp (lipidace) causes water retention ..do all tta products?

How many days or weeks does it take for the water to go down?

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I think the six will be done, when it gets here.

So a Mp (lipidace) causes water retention ..do all tta products?

How many days or weeks does it take for the water to go down?
TTA does cause bloating, but it can be reduced with magnesium and potassium supplementation. The amount of bloating will vary from individual to individual, I usually compare it to a creatine monohydrate bloat.

SCT

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use 99mg of potassium everytime that you take MP. I do this when I take TTA and I never have bloating issues.