How long can you use ATD for?

bignative22

Awards
I am using novedex xt alongside nolva as part of my PCT for an epistane cycle. I am on my last 2 days of PCT, and I am really liking the way novedex xt has treated me. I didn't add it until a few days into PCT, and it has shot my libido through the roof @ 2 caps a day and I'm continuing to make great strength gains in the gym.

Gaspari's study had people using it for 8 weeks. Would I be fine to continue using it @ 2 caps a day for a total time of 6 weeks, or should I stop/taper earlier than that?

lethaljd

Awards
I can't comment as part of a PCT but in my experience the increase in libido is very short-lived, and serves only as a farewell kiss to your libido in the weeks to come

bignative22

Awards
I can't comment as part of a post cycle therapy but in my experience the increase in libido is very short-lived, and serves only as a farewell kiss to your libido in the weeks to come
how much were you taking? mine has been extremely high for around three weeks

i've never heard of anyone experiencing a drop @ 2 caps a day, but i have heard of it often at 3-4

lethaljd

Awards
1 or 2 caps per day, libido good for 1 week, gone for the rest. And I mean GONE!