Retain or no Retain

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
I have one week left on a superdrol cycle and I have AX PCT and Tamox for my Post Cycle. I am debating on whether or not to add AX Retain. Is it worth the 30 bones or am I good? I need to decide ASAP to have time to order and get the stuff in.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
it would definetly be beneficial to have a cortisol blocker during pct......i would grab it for sure...26$ at nutra I think.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a cortisol blocker is a DEFINITE must on a PCT.....

Plus, NP has the NEW Retain2 which is EVEN BETTER than the first...........:head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
definetly worth the cash man.....great product

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
a cortisol blocker is a DEFINITE must on a post cycle therapy.....

Plus, NP has the NEW Retain2 which is EVEN BETTER than the first...........:head:
went to buy some and got this:

Your cart contains items that will delay the processing of your order. Items marked in RED are currently unavailable to ship in the quantities requested. Expected ship dates for individual products are listed below.

thats not good.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do they still ahve the old retain listed? that should ship right away.....

i thought they had it in stock! sorry! maybe email CS and see when they will have it in....

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
do they still ahve the old retain listed? that should ship right away.....

i thought they had it in stock! sorry! maybe email CS and see when they will have it in....
yeah i just noticed regular retain ships 1-2 business days and retain2 2-4 business days. wonder why? is retain2 much better?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
retain2 isnt supposed to be out til april 2 as far as I know....so probably not much feed back to answer your question as whether it is much better or not......the reps from AX will certainly so say.....and will most likely be right.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IT is newer and improved formula......

but the original Retain is still good and will help you with your PCT. I assume you cannot wait that long to get the new.....

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
retain2 isnt supposed to be out til april 2 as far as I know....so probably not much feed back to answer your question as whether it is much better or not......the reps from AX will certainly so say.....and will most likely be right.
well thats tomorrow so maybe thats why it said 2-4 business days. well if i could be sure that i could get it by the weekend i would go ahead and order the retain2 and be one of the first to try.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YEP! email Nutraplanet's customer Service, they should give you an ETA.......

I hate to see you go into PCT unprepared.... ;)

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
YEP! email Nutraplanet's customer Service, they should give you an ETA.......

I hate to see you go into post cycle therapy unprepared.... ;)
OK i emailed them. I guess I will find out tomorrow.