anyone ever megadose Primaforce 40% cissus?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would a good megadose be? I megadosed USP's old 5% cissus and liked it, I'm curious to see how this would work. I've liked the recommended dose which I've been on for the last month.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will BUMP to this just for feedback on the product alone, has anyone noticed it as more a anabolic agent of just a joint supplement.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I will BUMP to this just for feedback on the product alone, has anyone noticed it as more a anabolic agent of just a joint supplement.
After 1 week I haven't noticed it doing much of anything.:think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey poison if you had to buy again- usp super cissus or the 40%? btw the pght is a godsend, bless you my child.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, good, bigt, gld you like it. Check this: I have a bunch of new little hairs coming in on my (receding) hairline. :huh: I'm in my second month. Also, a nasty burn mark (think 600degree metal in contact for 3-4 seconds) on my arm is nearly gone. It was purple and ugly before. No joke.

The 40% Cissus reduced my achilles tendon pain pretty quickly, within several days, but not totally. It's maintained a baseline, but I've been putting on some weight. I'd like to megadose to see what it does, if it is more anabolic than healing.

Oh, I've never used SuperCissus. I'll eventually try it and compare.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get of topic just for a minute- my wife is more impressed with pght than any supp ive tried. i now go to bed around 10:30- 11:00. and dont get up untill she wakes me at 7:00. and this from a former insomniac- in your debt bro. by the way going to try incarnate agmatine excel green mag and poseidon for next stack. good luck.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I need a bit more time with it but so far so very good! I have used Cissus (from the original get-go), Bulk Cissus and now the Primaforce 40% Cissus. I must admit this is the best of the three. Megadosing the old Cissus with 8 to 10 caps ED I overcame my RC problems. Now for example I injured my back again and increased my Primaforce Cissus to 8 caps ED instead of 4 and not only got rid of my back pain but found I had outstanding workouts. I am off cycle. I am only using AP and 40% Cissus, always a half hour before meals and I am frankly excited by the early promising results. I will let you know more in a month after some longer ranging use. A secondary advantage is not having to cap my own Cissus. That (along with PowerFULL) has got to be the most difficult stuff to cap there is.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, interesting! I'm thinking you're right. So you've doubled your dose to 8, huh? Eh, that's a bit stiff, $50 for a month.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Ah, interesting! I'm thinking you're right. So you've doubled your dose to 8, huh? Eh, that's a bit stiff, $50 for a month.
I had really wrenched my back and needed relief. I got immediate analgesic effect, quick recovery and a byproduct of increased strength that I did not expect. I am preaching USPLabs Cissus to all of my 70,000 fellow retirees here in The Villages. Some of them are showing serious interest. My recovery, muscles and sheer strength are getting noticed. I am no big shakes but this stuff works. It is one of the best possible naturals for any of us old farts. USPLabs is missing out on a huge, simply huge market. Back on topic, I plan on backing off this week to 2 X 3 and see if that is still as effective. The cost is high as you say. But you have to understand, retirees today often have some decent discretionary funds and they all share a total committment to maintaining and improving their health and to enjoy what they have better and longer. Products such as those USPLabs have brought out are every bit as positive and high potential in this aging market as they are in our BB/Powerlifter world. Hell, I am putting together a bunch of info on PowerFULL for a friend who suffers from Parkinsons. I plan on taking AP, PowerFULL and CISSUS for the rest of my life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dutchman, i remember reading a log where you mentioned the weight you were throwing around. i was very impressed. i think the log was on bb.com about 8 months ago. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had really wrenched my back and needed relief. I got immediate analgesic effect, quick recovery and a byproduct of increased strength that I did not expect. I am preaching USPLabs Cissus to all of my 70,000 fellow retirees here in The Villages. Some of them are showing serious interest. My recovery, muscles and sheer strength are getting noticed. I am no big shakes but this stuff works. It is one of the best possible naturals for any of us old farts. USPLabs is missing out on a huge, simply huge market. Back on topic, I plan on backing off this week to 2 X 3 and see if that is still as effective. The cost is high as you say. But you have to understand, retirees today often have some decent discretionary funds and they all share a total committment to maintaining and improving their health and to enjoy what they have better and longer. Products such as those USPLabs have brought out are every bit as positive and high potential in this aging market as they are in our BB/Powerlifter world. Hell, I am putting together a bunch of info on PowerFULL for a friend who suffers from Parkinsons. I plan on taking AP, PowerFULL and CISSUS for the rest of my life.

Very nice!

Have you looked into pGHt? It would really benefit you.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
get of topic just for a minute- my wife is more impressed with pght than any supp ive tried. i now go to bed around 10:30- 11:00. and dont get up untill she wakes me at 7:00. and this from a former insomniac- in your debt bro. by the way going to try incarnate agmatine excel green mag and poseidon for next stack. good luck.
That Should make for an excellent stack bigT! ;) Glad your getting some rest!

Workin

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What's the most anyone has megadosed?...or heard of?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would guess your max dosage would be body weight dependant.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of upping my dosage of primaforce because at 4 caps ED I am getting next to nothing from it. This is 15 days in and Im still not getting any results, or minimal.

I been taking it according to the regular, empty stomach 30-40 mins before meals, upon awakening and 6 hrs later before lunch meal....still nada...

Think i'll up the dose to 6 caps a day...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
universal kits area of the forum > pght

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Bump on this. Would like to know if anyone has tried it yet for the anabolic effect?