Omega 3 oils with no fish burps
- 03-30-2007, 09:34 PM
- 03-30-2007, 10:12 PM
I get entric coated fish oil at walmart. Its cheap and it works.
- 03-30-2007, 11:45 PM
NOW Super EPA is what I use...never gives me burps. Keep fish oil in the freezer and most of the time that will take care of the problem.
04-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Or just assure her that the fish burps will go away in a couple of days as the body increases its production of enzymes specific to this product.
I also store my capsule in a tin of Altoids, and the peppermint dust seems to help with both flavor and burp issues.
04-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I've gotten no fish burps from the Costco brand , which are enteric coated.
04-01-2007, 01:18 PM
mmm tasty fish oil burps...feels like you just gave head to aquaman
04-01-2007, 05:06 PM
04-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Never get burps from Jarrow's EPActive.... and it's a kickass EPA to DHA ratio to boot, best I've found for the money.
04-01-2007, 09:19 PM
04-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Just take them with a meal. I've always taken Omega3 caps with food and have never had fish burps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2013, 02:57 PM
- By benjiman in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:15 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
- By BryanM in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:55 PM
- By jjohn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:31 AM