Omega 3 oils with no fish burps
- 03-30-2007, 10:34 PM
- 03-30-2007, 11:12 PM
- 03-31-2007, 12:45 AM
NOW Super EPA is what I use...never gives me burps. Keep fish oil in the freezer and most of the time that will take care of the problem.
04-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Or just assure her that the fish burps will go away in a couple of days as the body increases its production of enzymes specific to this product.
I also store my capsule in a tin of Altoids, and the peppermint dust seems to help with both flavor and burp issues.
04-01-2007, 02:03 PM
04-01-2007, 02:18 PM
04-01-2007, 06:06 PM
04-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Never get burps from Jarrow's EPActive.... and it's a kickass EPA to DHA ratio to boot, best I've found for the money.
04-01-2007, 10:19 PM
04-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2013, 03:57 PM
- By benjiman in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
- By BryanM in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:55 PM
- By jjohn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:31 AM