Info on Hyper-H??(XFactor)

J

JayRock

Awards
I guess this is Syntrax's version of X Factor, only it has less AA per serving and bottle than X Factor, but from what i've observed, it seems to kick in faster than XF. Syntrax cleaims it AA(Arachidonic Acid ) ethyl ester. So,

1. Has anyone here used it? If so, how well did it work for you?
2. Is it really AA ethyl ester?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
AA ethyl ester has been shown to have HORRIBLE uptake. If it is AA-EE, I see no way that it could possibly "kick in faster". Because of the drastically reduced bioavailability of AA-EE, it's likely that it has little effect at all.

Syntrax is infringing on Molecular Nutrition's patent on arachidonic acid and have been in court for it for quite some time now.

X-Factor is the only supplement that legally sells PURE arachidonic acid.

Gaspari nutrition has licensed AA from Molecular Nutrition for use in Halodrol Liquigels

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
AA ethyl ester has been shown to have HORRIBLE uptake. If it is AA-EE, I see no way that it could possibly "kick in faster". Because of the drastically reduced bioavailability of AA-EE, it's likely that it has little effect at all.

Syntrax is infringing on Molecular Nutrition's patent on arachidonic acid and have been in court for it for quite some time now.

X-Factor is the only supplement that legally sells PURE arachidonic acid.

Gaspari nutrition has licensed AA from Molecular Nutrition for use in Halodrol Liquigels
Halodrol liquid gels?
Does that mean that ther is no halodrol in the the halodrol liquid gels, just AA?

Or does that mean it contains BOTH AA AND halodrol?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol liquid gels?
Does that mean that ther is no halodrol in the the halodrol liquid gels, just AA?

Halodrol Liquid Gels do not contain ANY of the same ingredients as the old Halodrol-50. It is a completely different product. It has AA/DHEA/AI.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol liquid gels?

Halodrol Liquidgels Blend: 480 mg
Arachadonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend), 5a-etioallocholanetrione, DHEA, 20-hydroxyecdysterone, -(-)3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I C. When it first came out I took one look at the price and never bothered to learn anything else about it, so I didnt realize it had nothing to do w/ the original halo-50.
Thanks.

I've still never tried AA.
Until recently the cost was similar to injectable PGF2a, wich I never had much success with. Recently I've read that the PGE (the inflamatory one) is nearly as important for muscle growth associated w/ AA as the PGF2a. Wich would explain why PGF2a alone didnt do much. But since AA increases production of both, people seem to be having decent results from it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I've still never tried AA.
Until recently the cost was similar to injectable PGF2a, wich I never had much success with. Recently I've read that the PGE (the inflamatory one) is nearly as important for muscle growth associated w/ AA as the PGF2a. Wich would explain why PGF2a alone didnt do much. But since AA increases production of both, people seem to be having decent results from it.
Yes, very true. PGF2a is just a small part of the equation. Xfactor works through a number of mechanisms:

- Increasing the density of androgen receptors/local T sensitivity (PG's)
- Upregulating local insulin sensitivity (PGE2)
- Upregulating local NO production, which aids satellite cell activation via increasing levels of Hepatocyte growth factor (PGE2)
- Upregulating local IGF-1 receptor expression (PGF2a)
- Upregulating expression or sensitivity to other growth factors like TNF, FGF, IL's, (various)
- Modulation of PPAR and cAMP providing powerful fat loss and total body recomp properties

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol Liquid Gels do not contain ANY of the same ingredients as the old Halodrol-50. It is a completely different product. It has AA/DHEA/AI.
No false advertising there :p