Vpx Redline + E

PT3

Awards
Hey guys,

Quick question here... what do you think of stacking VPX Redline with Ephedrine HCL?

Basically, 75mg of E with 3 servings of Redline for a solid ECY stack.

Here are the ingredients of Redline:

1) Caffeine:

2) Green tea:

3) Yerba Mate:

4) 5 HTP (5 hydroxy-l-tryptophan):

5) cAMP:

6) Yohimbe:

7) Evoburn (Evodiamine):

8) Vinpocetine:

Thanks!!!

PT3

Awards
I mean 25mg of E + one serving of Redline, done 2-3 times per day, not all at once.

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
still though man...it may be different for you, but when I tried one of those redline deals it wired me the **** out and that yohimbe raised my BP way too much for my liking and I couldnt even sleep that night.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
I would chill on that much ephedrine. If you are set on taken everything drop your dosage down to a total of 30mg ephedrine daily. Ephedrine can cause palpitations at repeated doses that high, and yomhimbine causes your BP to skyrocket. Those dont mix.We arent bashing you, we just dont wanna see you get hurt.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine, assuming you're in good health. I've used that much, plus more for long periods of time in the past. I'm fine, save for some long term brain damage!:fool2:

Jim Sadler

Awards
I think E stacks better with Scorch (the "remix" version with raspberry ketones and without tyramine).

PT3

Awards
I took my first dose this morning. 3 capsules (one serving) of Redline and one 25mg tablet of ephedrine hcl and so far so good. I took it an hour ago and did not feel anything except a focused energy boost and more energy. I also feel quite tight with no nausea.

I'll see how it goes later on... I might also get some Lipo 6 as I heard it is not as strong, so I can take the Redline twice a day w/ ephedra and my last dose will be the Lipo 6 w/ eph.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am very stimulant tolerant, so Redline didn’t do much for me as far as stimulation, but I did receive a few chills the first few times I took it.

So, I have played around with different stimulant combinations, but just realize even though you are feeling okay, you can be over working your CNS. I actually had a few ****ty workouts do to overloading my CNS with stimulants; therefore, I try to cycle my stimulants regularly, and take supplements that support my CNS.

PT3

Awards
I am very stimulant tolerant, so Redline didn’t do much for me as far as stimulation, but I did receive a few chills the first few times I took it.

So, I have played around with different stimulant combinations, but just realize even though you are feeling okay, you can be over working your CNS. I actually had a few ****ty workouts do to overloading my CNS with stimulants; therefore, I try to cycle my stimulants regularly, and take supplements that support my CNS.
Thank you... I heard this is what the 5-htp does as an ingredient in the Redline?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
5-htp is a precursor to serotonin, as well as a appetite suppressant, and helps with sleep...

PT3

Awards
Hmmm... what about supplementing w/ ALA and acetyl l-carnitine? I heard that helps w/ the brain and spine, no?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hmmm... what about supplementing w/ ALA and acetyl l-carnitine? I heard that helps w/ the brain and spine, no?
acetyl-l-carnotine is a staple for me. I also like to take l-tyrosine, phosophatidylcholine, and phosphatidylserine for CNS support.