Cissus Powder

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I use the scooper from my Cycle Support...says 9cc in it..

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Supreme sell products that aren't allowed to be sourced here, that's the difference.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
has anyone got good results from the bulk cissus or is it worthless? how does it compare to supercissus

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
has anyone got good results from the bulk cissus or is it worthless? how does it compare to supercissus
I wouldn't say it's worthless, but it's hard to compare it to Supercissus as they are different % extracts.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The bulk is 5%. SuperCissus is 10%. Both are phenominal. The Super requires less of a dose.

With the bulk roughly 2-3 grams a day split morning & evening on an empty stomach for joint, tendon and bone healing/prevention. Up the dose to 4-6 grams for anabolic potential. IMO

The bulk is 5%. SuperCissus is 10%. Both are phenominal. The Super requires less of a dose.

With the bulk roughly 2-3 grams a day split morning & evening on an empty stomach for joint, tendon and bone healing/prevention. Up the dose to 4-6 grams for anabolic potential. IMO
I also like to add that our extraction technique and our extracts are Fresh.

You can see the difference in our extractiong. Buy some USPlabs bulk powder and buy another bulk powder and compare textures...it's obvious.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can see the difference in our extractiong. But some USPlabs bulk powder and buy another bulk powder and compare textures...it's obvious.

I thought the Bulk on Nutraplanet was the same thing. If you guys sold it in bulk at Nutraplanet I would have purchased some. I just ordered some in the begining of April, and my order should be shipped soon. I'm hoping it will help with my patela femoral syndrome. As far as running goes, I can't do it for now. See my post "Did too much cardio".

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

You can see the difference in our extractiong. But some USPlabs bulk powder and buy another bulk powder and compare textures...it's obvious.

Your not lying when your talking about the difference between your texture and some others. Ive used a different sites powdered cissus and it was gritty and chunky, to where yours is much, much finer grain. No grittyness at all.