1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Need BIG gains for my next bodybuilding show

:bb3:

I need help. I have taken 3 cycles of Superdrol/PP in the last year. I made great gains and even won the Open Middleweight Division in a local NPC show last year. I am coming off my last cycle and have run out of both. Now that they are discontinued, I want to know what is the next big supplement. I have heard and read about Havoc and CEL M-Drol. Both sound good and I am sure there are others. Any advice from the hardcore out there? This is my first post although I have subscribed for over a year.

I am 37 and currently weigh ~208 with ~18% bf. I want to get up to 230 this year and compete at 195 next July.

I am in week 3 of my post cycle therapy and am holding my weight pretty good just using 6-OXO and Milk Thistle. I would like to improve my post cycle therapy and start a GOOD cycle again in about 6-8 weeks. What works best right now? What do I combine it with?
    I will post both my gains before and after the cycle and a log of my preparation for next year's show as it approaches.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You might want to take a look at the Steroids section.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.08%

uhh. you need a SERM for post cycle therapy man....6-OXO is nowhere even close to getting the job done...

as far as alternatives, there are clones all over the place of both superdrol and pheraplex. CEL M-Drol is actually a superdrol clone. as far as the best superdrol clone, check out this thread:

Best Superdrol Clone

hope this helps, but you really need to get your pct figured out before you do another cycle.....your going to hurt yourself.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Wanna stay as 'natural' as possible

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You might want to take a look at the Steroids section.
    I actually want to steer clear of anything banned or illegal. I should have pointed out the show I won was a NATURAL NPC show. The reason I am not competing until next July is because I am entering my first non-natural show, and I want to compete against the juicers while I am "natural". I realize PH contradicts this, but I still want to approach the 'edge' without stepping over it. So I will take the next 8 months or so to bulk up and then diet down. Without actally juicing, I need that time.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What show are you doing?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.08%

Quote Originally Posted by bruthaf View Post
    I actually want to steer clear of anything banned or illegal. I should have pointed out the show I won was a NATURAL NPC show. The reason I am not competing until next July is because I am entering my first non-natural show, and I want to compete against the juicers while I am "natural". I realize PH contradicts this, but I still want to approach the 'edge' without stepping over it. So I will take the next 8 months or so to bulk up and then diet down. Without actally juicing, I need that time.
    you are actually juicing, and your not natural anymore. just so you know.....and the steroids section is where all the information about prohormones are at.....because they are steroids....
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    What show are you doing?
    NPC Arizona 2008.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Really? So does that mean you won the Middleweights in the Natural Western last year?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Really? So does that mean you won the Middleweights in the Natural Western last year?
    Yes. That is exactly where I competed and what I won. I actually almost won the overall, but my trainer took that title. Sucks competing against the person who taught you. He is an excellent poser. It was in March 2006 and my first show so it was very cool to me.

I competed in a couple of MuscleMania shows after that and it was something I would never recommend to anyone. That BB federation (and promotor) SUCKED. So I want to take it to the next step and enter a non-natural show. Yes - I realize I am juicing to a certain degree, but I justify it in my own mind by saying I've never taken a banned substance (not banned while I was taking it). I know it's bs, but that's the only way I'm doing it. And I intend to win. Just need some advice. I also plan on hiring a nutritionist and posing coach, but for now, I just want some supplement and post cycle therapy advice.

I keep hearing that my PCT (and many others) sucks. Well......what the hell SHOULD I be taking? I have not lost size or strength, but if I can do better....great. Advice?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.08%

well you need some sort of a serm (nolva, clomid, torem, etc) to start. most people use nolva and run it like this:

post cycle therapy Weeks 1-2: 40mg/day
    PCT Weeks 3-4: 20mg/day

Also, many people like to run ATD (Rebound XT, Nutraplanet ATD) inverse to the SERM and run it like this:

PCT Week 1: 0-25mg/day
    PCT Week 2: 25mg/day
    PCT Week 3: 25-50mg/day
    PCT Week 4: 50mg/day

It is also recommended to run a cortisol blocker during PCT such as Anabolic Xtreme's Retain (Retain 2 is actually coming out soon - April 2 if i remember right) or Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme.

Lastly, I would run Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support during both your cycle and PCT. This has all the support supplements you need in one dose. Throw it in your protein shakes and your GOLD!

I am sure other can elaborate on this, but this is how I usually run PCT.

Hope it helps!
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    well you need some sort of a serm (nolva, clomid, torem, etc) to start. most people use nolva and run it like this:

post cycle therapy Weeks 3-4: 20mg/day

Also, many people like to run ATD (Rebound XT, Nutraplanet ATD) inverse to the SERM and run it like this:

post cycle therapy Week 1: 0-25mg/day

It is also recommended to run a cortisol blocker during PCT such as Anabolic Xtreme's Retain (Retain 2 is actually coming out soon - April 2 if i remember right) or Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme.

Lastly, I would run Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support during both your cycle and PCT. This has all the support supplements you need in one dose. Throw it in your protein shakes and your GOLD!

Hope it helps!

I'd go a little higher if you're using generic Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), say 60mg to start. Other than that, I think you've pretty much put together a decent little cliff's notes version of a good PCT.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Yes. That is exactly where I competed and what I won. I actually almost won the overall, but my trainer took that title. Sucks competing against the person who taught you. He is an excellent poser. It was in March 2006 and my first show so it was very cool to me.

I competed in a couple of MuscleMania shows after that and it was something I would never recommend to anyone. That BB federation (and promotor) SUCKED. So I want to take it to the next step and enter a non-natural show. Yes - I realize I am juicing to a certain degree, but I justify it in my own mind by saying I've never taken a banned substance (not banned while I was taking it). I know it's bs, but that's the only way I'm doing it. And I intend to win. Just need some advice. I also plan on hiring a nutritionist and posing coach, but for now, I just want some supplement and post cycle therapy advice.

I keep hearing that my post cycle therapy (and many others) sucks. Well......what the hell SHOULD I be taking? I have not lost size or strength, but if I can do better....great. Advice?
    Haha that's funny, I just competed in the 2007 Natural Western a couple weeks ago and my training partner did it last year.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Haha that's funny, I just competed in the 2007 Natural Western a couple weeks ago and my training partner did it last year.
    That is funny. I was there this year because my wife was competing in the Figure category. How did you do?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

That is funny. I was there this year because my wife was competing in the Figure category. How did you do?
    4th in the teens and 5th in the novice middleweights. Not so hot, but it was my first show.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post

post cycle therapy Weeks 3-4: 20mg/day

PCT Week 1: 0-25mg/day

Hope it helps!

It helps tremendously. I have already printed your recommendation and am looking for prices on all of your suggestions. Thanks much!
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

4th in the teens and 5th in the novice middleweights. Not so hot, but it was my first show.

My first show, I placed 14th in young men's. 4th ain't something to be complaining about.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    My first show, I placed 14th in young men's. 4th ain't something to be complaining about.
    It is when there were 5 competitors in the teens.
    In my defense, there were 14 competitors in the novice mids, where I got 5th and the winner of the teens won the novice lightheavies also.
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

bruthaf,
    If post cycle therapy isn't your thing (most adequate PCT plans require illegally obtained prescription drugs), you might want to check out this thread:
    How to "pulse" orals
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

looks like epi, hema, or havoc would be what your looking for. also get your post cycle together BEFORE you start running anything
  20. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

CEL's M-Drol is imo the best Sdrol clone out right now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some suggestions for my next cycle needed
    By biggm44 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. I Need Help For My Next Cycle
    By Leigh123 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 01:18 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:56 AM
  4. Replies: 156