Votes: 2 12.5%
  • AP Caps New Formula

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
If you had experience with all three or two of the three, which was best in your opinion.

YG Powder
1st Generation AP Caps
AP Caps New Formula

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never used YG. I have used the original AP and liked it a lot. Im on about day 7 of the new AP and so far I am not liking it as much as the original (however i havent voted yet since I am not finished with it).

I am taking the new AP with the new powerful so I am unsure if my review of the new AP will be as good since I dont have that original comparison.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Love both 1st and 2nd generation AP. 2nd generation seems to be a little stronger.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold
Ditto. I was on YG then used a bottle of the NEW stuff for a month then went back on YG and it was like night and day for me. Strength starting climbing and my waist starting shrinking a bit. I think YG was just one of the Actives that is in the new stuff. Wasn't YG just the Phell extract and the NEw stuff Phel+Tannins+symmetry? I'm guessing I don't respond to the Tannins...

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
YG Powder
(wish i stocked up more of it):frustrate

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried YG,and the "old" new version and while both are good seems the YG was just a little more potent in induces those hypo-like symptoms. Never got them off of the AP, which lends me to believe it worked better for me. Defenitly hope USP and Genera get some more of the YG bulk out.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, I think YG was better for me too. I haven't tried the last batch though.

tattoopierced1

YG seems to work best for me too.. I've used it and the new AP. The new AP I have actually accumulated a bit of a larger midsection even though it is supposed to help the opposite way in that aspect.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
YG seems to work best for me too.. I've used it and the new AP. The new AP I have actually accumulated a bit of a larger midsection even though it is supposed to help the opposite way in that aspect.
it sounds as if everyone is saying YG isnt available anymore. I went to a board sponsor and they have it in bulk powder.....amounts 25g , 100g ? Am i missing something

:confused:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
it sounds as if everyone is saying YG isnt available anymore. I went to a board sponsor and they have it in bulk powder.....amounts 25g , 100g ? Am i missing something

It just became available again. I think someone was cleaning out their garage and found a 50 gallon drum of it. ;)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

it was but under another name in the bulk products at this board sponsor you are speaking of. recently they renomenclated it in their inventory as yg powder again/same new category.

now go take the pump to a new level!