New PowerFULL vs Previous PowerFULL

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Which one is more "PowerFULL"? :lol:

Seriously tho, has anyone been able to compare the last PowerFULL to the newest one? How do they stack up? Pros/Cons?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from what I've heard--4 NEW caps = 12 OLD caps.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm that seems like a benefit.

Results-wise though, has anyone seen any improvements of the new PowerFULL caps over, say, the bulk previous PowerFULL?
(if 200g of bulk and one bottle of the new caps were both used over a month time period, which would yield better results?)

size

Awards
  • Established
from what I've heard--4 NEW caps = 12 OLD caps.
If this is correct, then the new powerfull will be dandy. I liked the original at 6-8 caps daily and I still have more to use. :D

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was previously using the old version bulk powerful. I just started the new version and have not noticed the same results as the old. I'd much rather have the old version in bulk. I did take high doses of the old bulk, but I have tried 6 caps all at once of the new kind and didn't feel a thing. With the old stuff I could take a good dose, about 1/2 tablespoon and would get an great feeling of well being. So I figured at least 6 caps of the new one would give me the same feeling, but nope....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I was previously using the old version bulk powerful. I just started the new version and have not noticed the same results as the old. I'd much rather have the old version in bulk. I did take high doses of the old bulk, but I have tried 6 caps all at once of the new kind and didn't feel a thing. With the old stuff I could take a good dose, about 1/2 tablespoon and would get an great feeling of well being. So I figured at least 6 caps of the new one would give me the same feeling, but nope....
Were you the one who was taking somewhere around 12 or 16 g of bulk powerFULL a day? I thought I read that someone was taking it by the half or full tablespoon...man, I would love to try that...

Bulk does seem like the way to go with PowerFULL, no matter which version, so that you can easily find a dosing range that you like.

I'm surprised there aren't more people responding to this thread since people were so excited about the new version. Anyways, I started this thread to help make decision on which I wanted to get. I stuck with the bulk(kinda miss the taste...) but I welcome more input on this subject.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you the one who was taking somewhere around 12 or 16 g of bulk powerFULL a day? I thought I read that someone was taking it by the half or full tablespoon...man, I would love to try that...

Bulk does seem like the way to go with PowerFULL, no matter which version, so that you can easily find a dosing range that you like.

I'm surprised there aren't more people responding to this thread since people were so excited about the new version. Anyways, I started this thread to help make decision on which I wanted to get. I stuck with the bulk(kinda miss the taste...) but I welcome more input on this subject.

Yep that was me. Like I said though even 6 caps of the new version on an empty stomach doesn't do a thing for me...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my opinion, and I am a rep so take that for what it's worth.

I've noticed the exact same response, just slightly quicker. Whereas about a week into my last run my morning erection was harder, better sleep, hornier, within about three days during this run I noticed the same effects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep that was me. Like I said though even 6 caps of the new version on an empty stomach doesn't do a thing for me...
I'm not sure if this was addressed at any point in the other thread, but were the effects you were experiencing with the bulk instantaneous, or cumulative? As in, was it best at the tail-end of the run or was it stable and from the beginning?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if this was addressed at any point in the other thread, but were the effects you were experiencing with the bulk instantaneous, or cumulative? As in, was it best at the tail-end of the run or was it stable and from the beginning?
No it was not addressed. It had an immediate effect from the first time I took it and was consistant with each dose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it was not addressed. It had an immediate effect from the first time I took it and was consistant with each dose.
Hmm, I just cannot figure out why it would be any different. I'm not doubting the validity of response, I'm just confounded by it. The half-life of PFull should not have been increased by increasing the potency of the extract.

Did you switch immediately from the bulk to the capped?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I just cannot figure out why it would be any different. I'm not doubting the validity of response, I'm just confounded by it. The half-life of PFull should not have been increased by increasing the potency of the extract.

Did you switch immediately from the bulk to the capped?
Yep. I had some new powerful in my cabinet and was finishing up the bulk the past few days before I started the new caped version. I switched imediately over and didn't notice any effect at all after switching over. It was black and white like that...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. I had some new powerful in my cabinet and was finishing up the bulk the past few days before I started the new caped version. I switched imediately over and didn't notice any effect at all after switching over. It was black and white like that...

Hmm, I'm just not sure then. You are the first to really mention this on the boards or personally to me, and I am just trying to figure this out so you didn't waste your money.

Do you have any previous experience with bulk products compared to capped versions?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I'm just not sure then. You are the first to really mention this on the boards or personally to me, and I am just trying to figure this out so you didn't waste your money.

Do you have any previous experience with bulk products compared to capped versions?

Well not that I can remember. Most of what I try in bulk, I usually don't buy in caps. I purchased the new powerfull just because I thought it would be more "powerful". I have taken taurine in bulk, saw palmetto, rala, phenibut. I've tried CEE in bulk and also tried tablets(Cell Fuel). I didn't really notice a difference in either of these. The thing with CEE with me though is that at first I noticed gains for 1-2 weeks, then it went away...The same thing happened with both the bulk cee and the Cell Fuel, but I took a lot of time off in between taking the bulk and then the Cell fuel.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hey T-Bone, I have some bulk powerfull, but was wondering how you took your doses....12g-16g per day? What times did you take those doses, how much per dose, and what method did you use? Did you cap them, put in protein shake, eat right off spoon, etc?

Thanks for the info! I am about to be taking the bulk powder in a month during pct!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hey T-Bone, I have some bulk powerfull, but was wondering how you took your doses....12g-16g per day? What times did you take those doses, how much per dose, and what method did you use? Did you cap them, put in protein shake, eat right off spoon, etc?

Thanks for the info! I am about to be taking the bulk powder in a month during post cycle therapy!
haha well I think the 12-16 g per day is a bit extreme. for anybody. If you've never used the bulk PowerFULL before, I would suggest starting with 3/8 or 1/2 teaspoon three times a day. I started that way and eventually went up to 3/4 teaspoon three times a day on an empty stomach(basically, before your meals).

I'm about to start my second tour of 200g of the bulk and plan on starting at 3/4 teaspoon three times a day.

It would even be good to increase the amount you use pre-w/o.

For example, you could start at 3/8 tsp (1200 mg) when you wake, then 3/4 tsp (2400 mg) before lifting, then 3/8 tsp before bed. As a reference, I think two caps of the PowerFULL that was filled with this stuff had 1320 mg. So it looks like 2/4/2.

Since you will sleep pretty nicely off this stuff you might want to increase the dosage before bed too. It will also help with the hGH release.

Play with the dosages and you should find a nice sweet spot.

Oh yeah, I just scooped it out of the tub, leveled it off and dumped it in my mouth and took it down with some water. You can cap it if you like. But I wouldn't mix it with your shakes. The taste doesn't really complement anything. Plus, you will grow to like it.

IF you really wanna take 12-16g then just wait for T-Bone to respond. Hope this helped tho!

Mullet its because he was taking 3-6 grams per DOSE.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
haha well I think the 12-16 g per day is a bit extreme. for anybody. If you've never used the bulk PowerFULL before, I would suggest starting with 3/8 or 1/2 teaspoon three times a day. I started that way and eventually went up to 3/4 teaspoon three times a day on an empty stomach(basically, before your meals).

I'm about to start my second tour of 200g of the bulk and plan on starting at 3/4 teaspoon three times a day.

It would even be good to increase the amount you use pre-w/o.

For example, you could start at 3/8 tsp (1200 mg) when you wake, then 3/4 tsp (2400 mg) before lifting, then 3/8 tsp before bed. As a reference, I think two caps of the PowerFULL that was filled with this stuff had 1320 mg. So it looks like 2/4/2.

Since you will sleep pretty nicely off this stuff you might want to increase the dosage before bed too. It will also help with the hGH release.

Play with the dosages and you should find a nice sweet spot.

Oh yeah, I just scooped it out of the tub, leveled it off and dumped it in my mouth and took it down with some water. You can cap it if you like. But I wouldn't mix it with your shakes. The taste doesn't really complement anything. Plus, you will grow to like it.

IF you really wanna take 12-16g then just wait for T-Bone to respond. Hope this helped tho!

thanks JJC, this helps out a lot! is 15 minutes before eating enough time? i will probably start at 1200mg/2400mg/2400mg (morning, preworkout, before bed respectively).

JJC

Awards
  • Established
thanks JJC, this helps out a lot! is 15 minutes before eating enough time? i will probably start at 1200mg/2400mg/2400mg (morning, preworkout, before bed respectively).
Yeah I think that's plenty of time. Good luck man. You will come to love this stuff. And even worse you might realize how much you like it once you've run out. But that just means you gotta get more!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the info! I am about to be taking the bulk powder in a month during post cycle therapy!

Well I was taking 1/2 tablespoon after waking from sleep, 1/2 tablespoons pre workout, and 1/2 tablespoon, then 2 teaspoonfulls before bed. What I did was get a glass of water ready, then grab my 1/2 tablespoon measure, stick it in the poweder, level it off, pour it in the back of my throat and drink water and swallow. At the end of the day I would take a half tablespoons measure, then immediately after take two teaspoon measures...