Is ON Cycle banned by the NCAA

fballaddict24

Awards
Just a quick simple question if anyone out there knows or not. I read everything in that is in it and from what i can see it's not banned but theres a good chance im wrong.

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
Honestly....I woudlnt risk it because you never know....unless your sure beyond a doubt

I played college football as well and I took X-Factor as it is not banned by the NCAA and gave me great results. I would look into that....don't know how familiar you are with it.

Also...if you go to your Trainer's they should have a website and/or e-mail for a company which researches the products and lets you know if they comply or not. You pretty much give them the name and in some cases the ingredients if they cannot find them and they will let you know.

NDjets78

Awards
Are you referring to "ON Cycle" made by Fizogen???? To be honest with you bro I have never tried the product so I cannot comment on its effectivness. However, Fizogen has a pretty bad reputation overall as a company. Many of their products are underdosed and to top it off, the ads for their products make them sound like actual steroids, which is total BS.

I would try to look for something else if I were you.

However, to answer your original question, I would make 100%sure. Better to be safe than sorry.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i doubt its banned, because that shiit is worthless. haha dont waste your money on it

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Fizogen Products should be banned from planet earth if that tells you anything.

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
IT IS BANNED! look at your banned substance list, atleast 3 of the components are banned substances by the NCAA

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen is only good if you have the STRAP!!!
Save your money. Fizogen is ****ogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i buy all my supps, dont get it for free. when spending my cash i go with alri, DS,AX,pal,usplabs and gaspari to name a few. fizogen has a bad rep for a reason. just my take on it. btw cant wait to get my poseidon by nimbus.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
i buy all my supps, dont get it for free. when spending my cash i go with alri, DS,AX,pal,usplabs and gaspari to name a few. fizogen has a bad rep for a reason. just my take on it. btw cant wait to get my poseidon by nimbus.
I can't wait to hear your feedback on Poseidon! :thumbsup:

Workin

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yea fizogen is just as bad as muscletech IMO, if not worse

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards
check the drug listing... i wouldnt talk to your coach about it...
unfortunately i bought 2 bottles of 6-oxo, only to find out that the compound is banned by the ncaa.. i dont wanna risk loss of my scholarship so im giving it to some non athlete friends

sjfou

Awards
unfortunately i bought 2 bottles of 6-oxo, only to find out that the compound is banned by the ncaa.. i dont wanna risk loss of my scholarship so im giving it to some non athlete friends
6-oxo is banned by NCAA? Damn!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where'd you hear/see that?