Quote Originally Posted by Socrates44 View Post
I know it isnt really new, but it is new to a lot of people because it isnt a widely known about supplement. Ive been under a lot of stress lately with school, work and working on getting accepted into a pharmd. school. So Im sorry I snapped on you manny, its just I created this log because it worked for me and I was trying to get other peoples opinions on whether GLA would work with it.
It's cool man, don't even worry about it. I just hate those damn companies that come out with some crappy product, and charge waaay too much for it. It reminds me of MuscleTech. Props to you for gaining mass however you did it, that is still an accomplishment. I would just hate to see a bunch of people that aren't necessarily educated too much in this area buy Endothil because they saw the gains that you got and expected the same. The worst thing you can do to a person is take their money, get their hopes up, then after they bust their ass for a month in the gym they don't see any results. Goodluck with everything man.