Liquid Protien?

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK so there is this nutrition store next to where i work and i stop by to get something like a musclemilk or myoplex drink on my lunchbreak cuz i didnt really have time to eat (busy day)
and in the fridge i see this stuff called "new whey" its in a plastic tube.. so i buy it? its got 42g of protien... tastes like jello..
My question is, has anyone ever heard of this stuff and does anyone know if its good quality?????... made by IDS.

Thanks

NDjets78

Awards
Serving Size: 1 Vial (3.1 FL. Oz.)
Servings Per Container: 12

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 176
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 64 mg
Potassium 31 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 42 g

Ingredients:
Pure deionized water, Actinase (patent pending blend of enzymatically hydrolyzed collagenic protein isolate, whey protein isolate and caseine protein isolate), malic acid, Myovol™ Complex (proprietary blend of leucine, valine and isoleucine), all natural flavors, acesulfame-potassium, sucralose, blue 1 and red 40.

Directions: Take one vial with each meal or snack, up to 3 vials per day.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

There's a copy of the nutrition label for you. It comes in 42g and 25g vials. It lists whey isolates as the first ingredients and low in carbs so it looks to be fairly good stuff

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
damn that looks tight.....how much was it?? did it taste good?

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn that looks tight.....how much was it?? did it taste good?
ya it tastes good! like jello.

the thing i really like about it is is its soo fukin convenient! i mean its small, it wont spill, and you dont have to shake it or mix it... just take it like a shot... kind of pricy.. but all the hassel you save seems worth it if its a good quality protien, thats my only concern. thats why i am asking

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK so there is this nutrition store next to where i work and i stop by to get something like a musclemilk or myoplex drink on my lunchbreak cuz i didnt really have time to eat (busy day)
and in the fridge i see this stuff called "new whey" its in a plastic tube.. so i buy it? its got 42g of protien... tastes like jello..
My question is, has anyone ever heard of this stuff and does anyone know if its good quality?????... made by IDS.

Thanks

Might wanna try a search here, I remember somebody might have brought this up before this up before, about those shots or tubes of liquid protein. If I remeber correctly those tubes didnt have have as much protein as stated on the label. I dont think it was close. I could be wrong that why I saqy do a search.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might wanna try a search here, I remember somebody might have brought this up before this up before, about those shots or tubes of liquid protein. If I remeber correctly those tubes didnt have have as much protein as stated on the label. I dont think it was close. I could be wrong that why I saqy do a search.
i did... didnt really find anything