DCP during PCT - ANY concerns?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Ill be starting my post cycle therapy thursday.

any concerns about running DCP during?

my main aim is to be able to east a little bit higher than maintanance for the duration of 4 weeks then, if all is well, to start a nice cut and continue the DCP use thoughout.

full details on my cycle and post cycle therapy at
Here

Thanks!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
your already taking a BOATLOAD of supplements. you dont need all this junk. i would save your dcp for after PCT.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
so you are saying that AP and/or DCP are useless to avoid fat gain during PCT?
where i need to be eating more cals to maintain.

I would think they would be usefull, but id like an opinion on possible adverse reaction if anybody knows?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I personally think these compounds are perfectly fine and have little to no hormaonal implications. You could ask both questions in one thread, no need to ask the same questions all over the board.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without going into my reasons, or leaking information about a new product design, I think DCP is ideal as an addition to PCT.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Without going into my reasons, or leaking information about a new product design, I think DCP is ideal as an addition to post cycle therapy.
i would love an explaination...i am about start a pheradrol/mega zol cycle, and have my pct planned out, but am planning on running dcp after pct. Why should I run it DURING pct? if you dont want to leak anything, feel free to pm me and my lips are tied.

thanks dsade!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Without going into my reasons, or leaking information about a new product design, I think DCP is ideal as an addition to post cycle therapy.
Good to hear, what about dosing? shall i keep it the same as:

1 dose as i wake up,
1gram sesamin at lunch with meal
1 dose before workout

does that seem fine for pct? :)

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it doesn't mess with your sleep (and it shouldn't) I would take a single capsule before bed.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't mess with your sleep (and it shouldn't) I would take a single capsule before bed.
wow! lightning fast responce. thanks!

i usually have a shake an hour before i sleep along with USP labs r3m. should i drop it down with those or would it matter to take it alone?

on another note, any idea if any of the ingredients in DCP interact with l-deprenyl? i know none should, but im not sure about the RK's?

thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow! lightning fast responce. thanks!

i usually have a shake an hour before i sleep along with USP labs r3m. should i drop it down with those or would it matter to take it alone?

on another note, any idea if any of the ingredients in DCP interact with l-deprenyl? i know none should, but im not sure about the RK's?

thanks again
You SHOULD be ok...obviously you would want to check with your physician about any interactions, if you have concerns.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
well i guess ill start teetering the dose lightly up EOD.
not many physicians know deprenyl here let alone the ketones

heeh

but thanks

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
well i guess ill start teetering the dose lightly up EOD.
not many physicians know deprenyl here let alone the ketones

heeh

but thanks
ok no interactions with DCP.

as for adipokinetix...heeh
with 5mg selegiline, it kicks it up a notch, but heres the surprise.......
the comedown after 4 hours is amazing! u just drift down into sleep and no lingering cns effects.

guess the deprenyl was working its magic on the rest of the nuerotransmitters then :)

did i just hijack my own dcp thread? :duel:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
glennwethere Anabolics 3
Supplements 8