Nervous about more hair loss, curious about t-raising

beefjerky

Awards
So I did my 2 cycles of PP, and it appears my hair has begun to thin. I didn't take the necessary precautions on my hair, but everything else was guarded against. Now I will begin spiro 5%, minox, and I'm using Nizo 2%. My question is, will this fully guard my scalp from products like the NHA stack or BAM/JW? In the same train of thought, will it inhibit the help that the niz, spir and minox hopefully will provide?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
The whole reason i've pretty much quit the juice is because of my hairline. I have realized that my hair actually appears thinner when I use gear. I think that the 4 M1T cycles I ran 3 years ago along with the 1test/4ad trans I ran 4-5 years ago murdered my hairline and started the recession before it was supposed to, ah if I had only known then what I know now. I did too much experimenting with new prohormones with side-effects that were still being debated, when I shoulda just got the real deal, so I woulda known what I was getting. Still some fun times though !!!!

beefjerky

Awards
Have you tried growing it back or do you partake in maintenance of what you have left?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I did my 2 cycles of PP, and it appears my hair has begun to thin. I didn't take the necessary precautions on my hair, but everything else was guarded against. Now I will begin spiro 5%, minox, and I'm using Nizo 2%. My question is, will this fully guard my scalp from products like the NHA stack or BAM/JW? In the same train of thought, will it inhibit the help that the niz, spir and minox hopefully will provide?
It should work just fine with any type of NHA stack, which to me are not that detrimental to the hairline at all.

beefjerky

Awards
It should work just fine with any type of NHA stack, which to me are not that detrimental to the hairline at all.
this stack raises T, which leads to DHT, which causes hairloss, or do I have it the wrong way?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stack raises T, which leads to DHT, which causes hairloss, or do I have it the wrong way?
It raises T, but NO WHERE NEAR to the extent of a actual synthetic cycle would. There's only so much natural test produced in the body, and the amount freed up by the stack isn't in the same league as an exogenous source. Still if your worried, run the ancillaries you listed and all looks good.

beefjerky

Awards
It raises T, but NO WHERE NEAR to the extent of a actual synthetic cycle would. There's only so much natural test produced in the body, and the amount freed up by the stack isn't in the same league as an exogenous source. Still if your worried, run the ancillaries you listed and all looks good.
Hdrol Liq BAM JW etc also considered in the same league as NHA?

Also, how often should I be using Niz? Currently, I do it about twice a day for 5 min at a time.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol Liq BAM JW etc also considered in the same league as NHA?

Also, how often should I be using Niz? Currently, I do it about twice a day for 5 min at a time.
Yes they are, and the niz sounds good although it's been stated that ever other day use once or twice a day is just fine.

beefjerky

Awards
Yes they are, and the niz sounds good although it's been stated that ever other day use once or twice a day is just fine.
Great. I'm gonna wait a couple months for this spiro to kick in first.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal.:thumbsup:

christopher

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that you are talking about 1% (non-script) Nizoral....

Its recommended use is 3x weekly....EOD is best IMO....If you are gonna use it daily, it can cause "contour irregularities", all of which are reversible if Niz is discontinued....

If you are def. gonna use it that often, make sure you use a good conditioner or it'll dry out your hair quickly....and you risk the sides....

You can get a script for 2% also...