BAM/JW or Hyper/MassFX or JW/MassFX or just JW

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Finished the NHA stack about a month ago and looking to do another simliar cycle, but going with BAM/JW or Hyper/MassFX this time.

Have noticed most people have tended to recommend and had the best results going with a combination of JW and MassFX. Is there a benefit to this approach instead of BAM/JW or Hyper/MassFX?

Have seen where these types of stacks can be run for 12 weeks, but if going with MassFX + JW, is it better to keep it at 8 weeks?

How would the results compare of running JW alone for 6-8 weeks?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've read that people don't recommend doing Mass FX and JW at the same time simply because it is somewhat redundant. Both products contain 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran which will block SHBG to allow more free Test.

So you might be better off with going with either BAM/JW or FX/HD for the best cost efficiency.

If cost doesn't matter then you might want to look for more advice or just go with whatever you want to do.

Good luck. By the way, how'd the NHA stack work for you? And how long did you run it?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Finished the NHA stack about a month ago and looking to do another simliar cycle, but going with BAM/JW or Hyper/MassFX this time.

Have noticed most people have tended to recommend and had the best results going with a combination of JW and MassFX. Is there a benefit to this approach instead of BAM/JW or Hyper/MassFX?

Have seen where these types of stacks can be run for 12 weeks, but if going with MassFX + JW, is it better to keep it at 8 weeks?

How would the results compare of running JW alone for 6-8 weeks?

As in my case - Hyperdrol did not/does not seem to work good with me. Not in its effects, but its sides. I was sensitive to it and was getting headaches. It was the only thing that I seemed to remove from my regimin that worked. Instead of JW - I used Nolvadex. But have been looking at JW to combine with FX in the future.

best -

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I ran the NHA stack for 8 weeks and had excellent results from it. Highly recommend it!

I've read that people don't recommend doing Mass FX and JW at the same time simply because it is somewhat redundant. Both products contain 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran which will block SHBG to allow more free Test.

So you might be better off with going with either BAM/JW or FX/HD for the best cost efficiency.

If cost doesn't matter then you might want to look for more advice or just go with whatever you want to do.

Good luck. By the way, how'd the NHA stack work for you? And how long did you run it?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Going with the following:

2FX/1JW (Day 1-2), 3FX/2JW (Days 3-4), 4FX/3JW (Days 5-7) - Week 1
4FX/3JW - Week 2
4FX/3JW - Weeks 3-6
4FX/2JW - Week 7
4FX/1JW - Week 8

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've got it nailed down. Now go hit those weights!

By the way, it looks like someone else is doing Mass FX + JW. Check it out in the Supplement Review forum if you haven't already.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have been following machine528's log and so far it is impressive...cannot wait for the MassFX/JW stack. :cheers:

Sounds like you've got it nailed down. Now go hit those weights!

By the way, it looks like someone else is doing Mass FX + JW. Check it out in the Supplement Review forum if you haven't already.