Supplements for getting cut - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplements for getting cut

1. Banned

Supplements for getting cut

Hey guys, my name is Keon. I am new to this forum and this is my fiisrt post. I have been lifting for a long time now. I have been taking creatine and it helps me get stronger but I just can not seem to get cut. A friend told me about this stuff called virilitrac. I was wondering if it was worth the money. If it isnt please tell me what supplement is worth the money. Thanks:bruce3:

2. AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by keon8123 View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Keon. I am new to this forum and this is my fiisrt post. I have been lifting for a long time now. I have been taking creatine and it helps me get stronger but I just can not seem to get cut. A friend told me about this stuff called virilitrac. I was wondering if it was worth the money. If it isnt please tell me what supplement is worth the money. Thanks:bruce3:
    before you start any cut, you need to ensure that your diet and workout are in order.

Before any recommendations on sup for you other then diet and workout what is your age?
  3. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Hey buddy,

If ya don't mind listing your diet/cardio regimen, I believe that would help us a ton with advice on different fat burners and such, if you need them.

Thanks man.
    •   

4. Banned

i eat 3 times a day, i stay away from fast food. I lift everynight exept on the weekends. so no one has sever heard of virilitrac?
  5. Banned

i am 21 i mostly lift, rarely do cardio. I was going to start cardio after i found a good cutter/fat burner
  6. New Member

if your trying to lose weight you need to eat atleast 5-6 small meals per day. it seems quite obvious why your not losing weight to me....3 meals per day w/ no cardio?

I would start by getting your diet in order and doing 20-30 min cardio 4-5 times per week. With no supplements what-so-ever you will see amazing results in less than a month.

I have never heard of this virilitrac, but if you really want to use a supplement, my recommendation would be venom hyperdrive 3.0 or stimulant x. If you dont get that diet/cardio under control though, no supplement is going to help. Supps are just what they are called....they are used to SUPPLEMENT a good diet and hard work.

Anyways, thats just my opinion, good luck with whatever you decide.
  7. New Member

i eat 3 times a day, i stay away from fast food. I lift everynight exept on the weekends. so no one has sever heard of virilitrac?
    First off you should eat every 2-3 hours.

Secondly, how many calories are currently consuming?

But like other recommendation, you need to get your diet straight, workout, then supplements.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i am 21 i mostly lift, rarely do cardio. I was going to start cardio after i found a good cutter/fat burner
    There are several problems with this idea, but the main one is how would you know if the supplement is working? You are adding a catalyst for physiological change by doing cardio, so knowing how much weight was lost because of the supplement is incalcuable.
  9. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Yeh, I have never heard of virilitrac. But I can tell you how to get cut, and it is mostly a ditto of these above me.

I always advise people to never go and buy supplements, until diet and exercise routines are in order. And I don't think yours is.

I would try to start with taking the 3 meals you already eat per day, breaking them up into 5. As in, don't eat more, just eat the same amt. of cals just break em up into 5 meals rather than 3. Then try to increase cals after a week to making it 6 meals/day instead of 5. You will slowly be able to eat 7-8 meals/day, because your metabolism will start to increase and adapt to this way of eating. Everything is a process, don't try to do everything all at once (including purchasing of supplement). Once you start to get the hang of this, THEN maybe we could talk supplementation, but until then I think you will be wasting your money, bc you won't get the effectiveness from the supplement with a bad diet, just so you know, all I am trying to do is help you save your money for when it could be used effectively, so please take it that way and not that I am trying to keep you from using supplements.

Hope this helped. GL man. And if you have any more questions let us know..please.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle for getting cut?
    By JerseyDrew77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. Supplements for summer cut
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 07:58 PM
  4. Best supplement for getting ripped
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:51 AM
  5. What are must supplements for cutting?
    By Gixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 08:04 AM