Got sick. Lost weight. Pissed off. Need new stack.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've been sick for the past two days and so far I have lost at least 5 pounds. I haven't been able to keep food in my body...:dump: Some would say no big deal, but I spent the past 2.5 months putting on close to 18 pounds. Needless to say, I'm a little annoyed.

Anyways, I've been using AP with unsatisfactory results and would like to do something different when I finish it next week.

I was thinking the NHA stack with the new PowerFULL. Or Alri's Evo stack. I've done JW and the previous PowerFULL before, so I would like to try something new. But at this point, whatever is going to help give me back what I've lost is all I care about.

Any suggestions? (price is almost a non-issue)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE the title...gave me a much needed chuckle.

Anyways, Kinda weird to see unsatisfactory results with AP. I am assuming you are talking about USP's Anabolic Pump and not Animal Pump. However, if you are talking about USP's AP, you might want to consider Upping your carb intake. That made a huge difference for me.

You can't go wrong with the Evo or NHA. I probably would go with NHA+Powerfull if I were you.

Maybe reply with your age --- as this could be an issue for further advice that could be given.

Thanks for posting. Hope this helped!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah...I was hoping the title would catch some attention...

I've been dosing the Anabolic Pump like this(at least 15 min before meals): one before breakfast which includes ~60g of Ezekiel 4:9 cereal, one at lunch with at least 40g 100% whole wheat bread, and one post w/o with 85g of WMS. Each meal has complex carbs in it except for the last one of the day(60g(AP meal), 40g+, 40g+(AP meal), 40g+, workout, 85g(AP meal), then depends on what I have for dinner, then cottage cheese and pb before bed). I've felt the pump after my workouts but that could just be from the normal workout pump. The only thing that I think it could be is that I'm doing HST...so that perpetual pumped feeling could be lost because of the quicker turnaround between workouts.

Anyways, I have one more bottle of AP that I'm going to save for another time. But that's not really my point here...

I'm 23 years old by the way.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

I've been dosing the Anabolic Pump like this(at least 15 min before meals): one before breakfast which includes ~60g of Ezekiel 4:9 cereal, one at lunch with at least 40g 100% whole wheat bread, and one post w/o with 85g of WMS. Each meal has complex carbs in it except for the last one of the day(60g(AP meal), 40g+, 40g+(AP meal), 40g+, workout, 85g(AP meal), then depends on what I have for dinner, then cottage cheese and pb before bed). I've felt the pump after my workouts but that could just be from the normal workout pump. The only thing that I think it could be is that I'm doing HST...so that perpetual pumped feeling could be lost because of the quicker turnaround between workouts.

Anyways, I have one more bottle of AP that I'm going to save for another time. But that's not really my point here...

Yes I would go with the NHA+Powerfull. I have to go right now --- more comments to come.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i am on my last week of the jungle warfare/bad ass mass stack, and I have loved it. Also, if you were not happy with the anabolic pump and are looking to sell it let me know :) [email protected]

good luck with whatever stack you choose!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

For now I would say either DS stack, or ALRI's stack.....keep an eye or apply to test Incarnate, or try a Beta alanine product. I use bulk now and love it, and am testing Incarnate by Palo Alto labs in a few weeks. Ive heard good reviews about those 2 stacks though. I know it sucks losing hard earned weight. I got my wisdom teeth out on the 15th, it was rough and didnt heal well, then got dry sockets so food was not easy to eat at all. All that said I went from 180 to 165 in a week-week and a half....alot im sure water, but im lean anyway so all my muscles look flat, its brutal. Just keep eating and get your strength back im sure you'll be fine. sucks about the AP, heard it was a solid solid product. Im going to try it for myself when I get a chance.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Right now I think I'm leaning towards the NHA+New PowerFULL combo because:
The products are tried and true.
The combo will last about a month.

I'm looking for something short yet effective because once I recover from being sick, I plan on going balls to the wall in order to get myself back together. Once I finish that up, I will probably take a quick break then get back on my previous plan.

If I did JW/BAM, would I run them as an overlap or simultaneous?

And what do people think of the Mass FX/new Hyperdrol X2/new Retain 2 stack? Never tried any of those (or their previous generations) but I have read good things about the old MassFX/Hyperdrol stack. I'm just afraid that I would have to run it longer than a month...

Any other supps instead? X-Factor? An Ecdysterone? There are probably others that I can't think of right now...

Also, I have some bulk beta alanine that I use pre-workout. I think I like it, but since I mix it in with any pre-workout mix I really can't tell. I'm going to give AP another shot in the future when I return to a more traditional split(I've got DCP that I want to stack with it anyhow). So we'll see how that goes.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
the way that I did the JW/BAM stack was this:

Weeks 1-4: Jungle Warfare
Weeks 3-6: BAM

I don't think there would be any problem running them simultaneously if you only wanted to run a stack for a month, but this is just how I chose to run them.

As far as the Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack, I have no run this yet, although I do intend on trying it eventually. My understanding is that it would yield pretty close results to the JW/BAM stack....

NHA+PowerFULL would be great too, whatever you choose if you have a good diet and train hard you will get good results.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
the way that I did the JW/BAM stack was this:

Weeks 1-4: Jungle Warfare
Weeks 3-6: BAM

I don't think there would be any problem running them simultaneously if you only wanted to run a stack for a month, but this is just how I chose to run them.

As far as the Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack, I have no run this yet, although I do intend on trying it eventually. My understanding is that it would yield pretty close results to the JW/BAM stack....

NHA+PowerFULL would be great too, whatever you choose if you have a good diet and train hard you will get good results.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
Thanks for the info! As of right now it looks like I won't be hitting the gym until at least the earliest the end of this week, if not next week. :aargh: Still don't know what I caught yet. Oh well...

Anyways I might do JW/BAM for a month so I can go extra hard for that short period to get myself back on track. But right now I'm still leaning towards the NHA+PowerFULL combo. I appreciate the input.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NHA plus P'Full is the best idea because of effectiveness and cost. Nutra has the bulk for cheap and NHA stack on sale.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
NHA plus P'Full is the best idea because of effectiveness and cost. Nutra has the bulk for cheap and NHA stack on sale.
Very good point! This was one of the main reasons why I recommended it, should've voiced it. But Rodja has my back ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah I was thinkin about that(bulk PowerFULL at NP). The last PowerFULL I used was the bulk, but I was thinking about picking up the new PowerFULL instead. Thoughts?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
haha yeah I was thinkin about that(bulk PowerFULL at NP). The last PowerFULL I used was the bulk, but I was thinking about picking up the new PowerFULL instead. Thoughts?
ATTN! This is just my opinion. I don't think there are enough differences to justify paying that much more money for it. Go with the bulk.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
That's true. Although, it would only be a 5 dollar difference. If I went bulk, I would get 200 g which would be $30. Last time I went bulk, I basically had to double the dosage.

So in this case the cost might not be an issue. Maybe I'll look through some logs tonight to see if people have made comparisons between the previous PowerFULL and the latest.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Also what about swapping out the PowerFULL for either Lean Xtreme or Retain?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also what about swapping out the PowerFULL for either Lean Xtreme or Retain?
Technically, adding LX is the true NHA stack so there would not be a problem with that. However, i would still recommend using Powerfull to put on more mass and strength.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
True. Well, maybe I'll just do all four. And for PowerFULL I'll just go bulk...I kinda miss that metallic/copper taste... :food:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright f**k it.

I'm doing ActivaTe + Rebound Reloaded + Lean Xtreme + 200g bulk PowerFULL.

This is going to be expensive but it's going to be one hell of a month. Thanks for all the help everyone. If I didn't rep you, it's cuz I already have in the past...I'll hit you up next time I can tho.