Mass FX in PCT?

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've read a couple posts that said it is great to add Mass FX to PCT but couldn't find any specifics. When should it be added? Dosage? For how long?
Thanks!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
what type of cycle will you be doing first?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
ran it, worked well. add in hyperdrol. the 6bromo is the key to the reduction of the estrogen bit, and the mass fx is the test booster aspect, i aslo ran em with paravol at the same time.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've read a couple posts that said it is great to add Mass FX to post cycle therapy but couldn't find any specifics. When should it be added? Dosage? For how long?
Thanks!
Hey bud, thanks for posting.

Ya think maybe you could post your PCT you have planned already? And to add to that maybe the cycle you are running.

All this so I can give you more effective advice. Thanks a bunch man!

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of info everybody. I ran a 3wk cycle of SD at 3/day. PCT is liver support, Nolva, Lean Xtreme, creatine, protein, and a multi vitamin.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you could add in MFX. Do so according to the dosing schedule on the bottle (2 a day for the first week, 4 a there thereafter). You could throw in a low dose AI (or a product containing an AI like hyperdrol) if you want.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I've read on here that MFX is suppressive?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've read on here that MFX is suppressive?
BAM contains a similar chemical makeup and apparently ALR has said that it is slightly suppressive. I don't believe AX has ever said their formulation is suppressive.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think Hyperdrol/HDx2 would be way more important than Mass FX here imo. I think you would see more results with a HyperTEST/HDx2, because it not only boosts test, which CAN be lacking after a ph cycle, but it also frees up bound test, which I could also seeing you benefit from.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
I think Hyperdrol/HDx2 would be way more important than Mass FX here imo. I think you would see more results with a HyperTEST/HDx2, because it not only boosts test, which CAN be lacking after a ph cycle, but it also frees up bound test, which I could also seeing you benefit from.
that would work as well. and a good plug for your company you media whore ;) look into paravol if youre experiencing HPTA shutdown. (aka your balls arent working/shrank a little on cycle) it worked well for me. (trenadrol 90mg/bold 600mg/superdrol 30mg 7 week bridged cycle)

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the input everybody, I really appreciate it. I think I'm gonna wait till my 3rd week of PCT to be safe and to make sure some of my test is back. Then hopefully the Mass FX can do its thing and free up some bound test and really help out. Thanks again!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of info everybody. I ran a 3wk cycle of superdrol at 3/day. post cycle therapy is liver support, Nolva, Lean Xtreme, creatine, protein, and a multi vitamin.
mass fx would be great to knock the test prod. back up as well as the benefits on extending a stack. i used it after a sd run and i kept my gains both in strength and size. i also noticed increased strength and endurance on it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
BAM contains a similar chemical makeup and apparently ALR has said that it is slightly suppressive. I don't believe AX has ever said their formulation is suppressive.
from my understanding - that is correct.