Arsenal-X and Omega Cuts

SacDIESEL

SacDIESEL

Awards
Im 5'8" - 185 and just started taking omega cuts and arsenal x by NDS..tryin to look good for that beach this summer. It was recommended by a friend. I just wanted to know if anyone has taken this and if the results were good. I currently lift 6 days a week and run 4 days a week and am on a clean diet. Any input on this stuff would be great. thanx

B

bigalow23

Awards
Omega Cuts and Arsenal X

-SacDIESEL

I'm 6'1 -185. I started taking Omega cuts and arsenal X about a month ago and am nearing the end of the program.
I lift 5 days a week and do cardio (30min) 6 days a week, and am on a very healthy diet (egg whites, tuna, chix breast, protein shakes, salads, multi vitamen, and fish oil (no beer, minimal drinking).

I found the results to be pretty decent. I started at 193 and have lost 8lbs so far, with no muscle loss (which I found usual since I'm in a cut phase). I have to attribute some of the positive results to this product. The only down side is that arsenal X has an abundance of caffine in it, which is nice for the work out, but after I found that I felt shaky and had chills (didnt last for more than 2 hours after the work out).

While I found it to be unpleasant, I did spend $100 so I just learned to deal with it. You will notice results, however, I dont see myself buying the product again. I didnt think the results were worth feeling uncomfortable everyday. Hope it helps.

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
i am 6'0" 186 i have been taking MRI NO2 black, black powder, and ce2 hi def and PRIDE NUTRITIONS C-gone. with fantastic results. i just recently added the omega cuts to the mix and have no opinion on it as of yet. For the past 6 months i have been drinkin about 5 nights a week and had fallin off the workout wagon but have been steady between 186lbs and 182lbs because of the ce2 hi def and c gone. i do highly recommend the MRI products and the harder to find PRIDE NUTRITION.