What would you rather buy?

ss4vegeta1

Awards
Being summer is right around the corner, I want to drop bf and grow stronger. I noticed that I have been lacking in the gym. Which suppluments would you use to drop bf and help muscle growth??

Ebol
VPX RedLine EvoBurn(Liquid)
Lean Dreams

or

Green Bulge
Lean Dreams

or lastly

Animal Pump
Lean Dreams

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Of those 3, Id say go with E-BOL/Redline/Lean Dreams. I would def. say that there are better options though. If you're cutting, first look into carbcyling as it is the best way to truly cut. Second, Id pick one from each of the following categories and maybe 2 from the last one.

Thermogenic
ALRI's Venom HyperDrive
AX's StimulantX (possibly the new version if its out by then)

Thyroid
ALRIs ThyrogenX
Gasparis Thyrotabs

Other Category
-MN's X-factor
-AX's MassFX(the king of nonhormonal testboosters)
-Creatines(I wouldnt use one when cutting, but if you decide to, Id go with AN's Neovar as its the best Recomp creatine)
-USPlabs Anabolic Pump (Use it on your refeed days. It will help greatly with 24hr pumps and allow you to add a few extra cheat meals without doing as much damage.)
-Lipoderm Ultra w/Rasperry Ketones (the only real spot reducer out there)

My personal recommendation would be to go with the Venom TriLean Stack if your trying to keep it under $100 or if you have more to spend Id go with:
StimulantX
Thermogenic Thyrotabs
Xfactor
MassFX
Anabolic Pump

I think thats about the best cutter or recomp you can do and obviously should only be used maybe once or twice a year. You need to give your adrenals a break and for me, my bank account needs one after such a big stack as well.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Being summer is right around the corner, I want to drop bf and grow stronger. I noticed that I have been lacking in the gym. Which suppluments would you use to drop bf and help muscle growth??

Ebol
Lean Dreams

or

Green Bulge
Lean Dreams

or lastly

Animal Pump
Lean Dreams
Hey buddy, first I'd like to welcome ya to AM. Hope you like it! Great group of guys here to help ya, so feel free to ask questions whenever.

Now, onto your question UGA made some great points. If it was me and my goals were exactly what you stated, I would probably go with Mass FX, Leviathan/DCP, Anabolic Pump. Seems like a killer stack to me, if you get your diet right and bust tail in the gym you are going to drop body fat, and these 3 supplements ALL promote bod fat reduction and Lean muscle increase, so stack em together and you should love what you see....my .02

Btw, I have used ALL of the supps I just reccomended to you, and know for a fact they work and work well. GL man and again -- Welcome.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend Anabolic Pump from USPLabs as a part of any stack you choose. The last time I ran it for a month I dropped around 3% BF without attempting to cut whatsoever.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say the first. Ive been wanting to try ebol for a while now....

Pilly

Awards
I'd recommend Anabolic Pump from USPLabs as a part of any stack you choose. The last time I ran it for a month I dropped around 3% BF without attempting to cut whatsoever.
I have to agree, i used it in conjunction with DCP as well. Good Stuff.

ss4vegeta1

Awards
So anyway my stack shipment came in today. Here is what I am going to take

E-bol
Green Bulge
VPX Liquid
BSN Cheaters
Lean Dreams
Purple Wraath