Epistane

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Looking into trying a bottle of Epistane and have been searching around the forums for some stuff about it. I just want to make sure what are some supporting supps and post cycle supps that are a "must". Ive heard like milk thistle for supporting and a few different things for post cycle. Thanks

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Support Supplement:

Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support* OR Life Support

Post Cycle Therapy:

Toremifene*

(*as previously recommended by LakeMountD)

Search around for a little while, you'll find a ton of useful information about this product floating around.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently setting up for a cylce of epi, and rpen22 basically sums it up. I'll probably be usning nolva in place of Toremifene however. Also you could throw in a cortisol control like Lean Extreme.

Check out the steroid forum, there is a ton of info.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These guys summed it up pretty well.Good luck and feel free to ask me any questions you have!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lean extreme worked well for me, i actually like retain better but both solid products

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looking into trying a bottle of Epistane and have been searching around the forums for some stuff about it. I just want to make sure what are some supporting supps and post cycle supps that are a "must". Ive heard like milk thistle for supporting and a few different things for post cycle. Thanks
You could also look into the "pulsing" style as described by my man D --- doing this lets you avoid doing a PCT if done right.

When I run my epi in a couple months I will run mine this way. Seems to still be almost as effective without the cost of PCT.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for everyones help I appreciate it. Im a new guy to this stuff so I get kinda confused when I see all these random suppliment names lol. For post cycle ive heard Toremifene and nolva. Which one would be the better choice? And also pulsing. Are there any sides I really need to worry about with epi where i should need to pulse the cycle instead of do it normally? Thanks!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for everyones help I appreciate it. Im a new guy to this stuff so I get kinda confused when I see all these random suppliment names lol. For post cycle ive heard Toremifene and nolva. Which one would be the better choice? And also pulsing. Are there any sides I really need to worry about with epi where i should need to pulse the cycle instead of do it normally? Thanks!
Well the pulsing is used so that you may avoid pct.Gains are slower due to only having Epi in your system on training days.

Im all for running a full cycle first so you know what to expect from different compounds and it also keeps impatient people from getting discouraged since you see gains quickly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on my 4th day of epi. cant take 2 before w/o at gym cause 2 gives me a woody that lasts for at least an hour. at 49 this is just a side i will have to live with,lol. btw is it best to take epi on an empty or w/food? :woohoo:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With food preferably and glad to hear about the 20mg side effects.........kinda.:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mm adding poseidon, bulk powerfull and xforce to the mix, you see a problem with that? work 3rd shift in a factory and need a boost every mow and then.

JPM

JPM

Awards
on my 4th day of epi. cant take 2 before w/o at gym cause 2 gives me a woody that lasts for at least an hour. at 49 this is just a side i will have to live with,lol. btw is it best to take epi on an empty or w/food? :woohoo:
With food. I've heard taking it with a "good fat" like natural peanut butter may aid in it's absorption.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BigT i dont see A problem at all(I also throw a few stims in the mix and X Force gives a nice pleasant boost).

And i feel your pain with the 3rd shift thing.As we speak Ive taken my 2nd dose of Poseidon and Im amped and flushed.I love it :)

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
For my first cycle would milk thistle for supoorting supp. and Toremifene for post be ok, or would i need to add more supporting supps with it?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you take AI's Cycle Support, it's got everything you need for support supps.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I appreciate all the help. Ill make a log about it when I start. Hoefully it will be in the next month or so. Im broke at the moment got a new car and tapped out lol.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good idea! It's better to start when you're fully prepared than to just jump on.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
ok one more question I thought about the other day. I know alot of suppliments and steriods and stuff can make people get a little aggitated quite easy. Was wondering if anyone had problems with anger or there tempers?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok one more question I thought about the other day. I know alot of suppliments and steriods and stuff can make people get a little aggitated quite easy. Was wondering if anyone had problems with anger or there tempers?
Most have been reporting an increased sense of well being with the epi.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I haven't read where anyone has experienced this with Epi...just the opposite actually, as stated above by prld2gr8ns. :)

Workin

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epi made me a happy camper! :thumbsup: