Best Carnosine booster?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys what is everyone's opinion ont he best intramuscular Carnosine booster preferrably in a ready made formula :) .

Mr.50

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think it was once said that Beta-Alanine is a poor mans Carnosine. So to ditto Grant --- Body Octane is one of if not the best in this neck of the woods.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about AST beta x?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
L-Histidine is also a good carnosine booster to combine with beta alanine

xcendo

Awards
You think it's necessary, Iron? I don't really like how histidine is a histamine precursor. I wonder if people get allergy-type symptoms when they take extra histidine.

I'd just front-load bulk beta alanine at 6g/day from NP for 2-3 weeks and then start up on Body Octane.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
beta-alanine, end of story. Histidine levels should not be a problem, according to Jeff Stout, a leading researcher on carnosine.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Bulk beta-alanine is going to be the best bang-for-buck...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Im actually really getting interested in this now too. Ive used bulk beta-alanine for the last little while. Im getting the chance to test a new product from Palo Alto Labs called Incarnate in the next few weeks, when i get my strength back from my wisdom teeth (damn it!). Ill post a log here as well guys

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Bulk beta-alanine is going to be the best bang-for-buck...

cant go wrong with the price thats for sure!!...Just wondering what everyone found the best way to dose their b-a for best results??...times, doses (especially to avoid too much beta-itch?..haha..)
Curious to see how it differs from person to person

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You think it's necessary, Iron? I don't really like how histidine is a histamine precursor. I wonder if people get allergy-type symptoms when they take extra histidine.

I'd just front-load bulk beta alanine at 6g/day from NP for 2-3 weeks and then start up on Body Octane.
It's not a must have but it helps potentiate the carnosine levels. I think Body Octane has it in the formula you don't need to buy extras

jdev

Awards
  • Established
proCarnosine

the best is probably proCarnosine from Giant. it has 3.56g beta-alanine and .44g of histidine in each serving. and its 90 or so servings for 25 bucks or 15 if you catch a sale

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are any of the really good products available in capsule form?

Mr.50

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
NP sells bulk alanine in tablet form for a good price. do you have a price limit or none? go with NP b-a or body octane, but i too cant wait until PAL releases their b-a product. if you can wait that long, i'd try theres and be a guinea pig for a new product but i like PAL, solid products. :afro:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is an offer on their web site to get a free bottle of Paravol and a free bottle of the b-a product if you buy a bottle of Leviathen ? I wonder if that is good now or what?

Also am I correct in assuming Body Octane is not available in Casule form?

Mr.50

NP sells bulk alanine in tablet form for a good price. do you have a price limit or none? go with NP b-a or body octane, but i too cant wait until PAL releases their b-a product. if you can wait that long, i'd try theres and be a guinea pig for a new product but i like PAL, solid products. :afro:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, Body Octane is only available as a drink mix.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
there is an offer on their web site to get a free bottle of Paravol and a free bottle of the b-a product if you buy a bottle of Leviathen ? I wonder if that is good now or what?

Also am I correct in assuming Body Octane is not available in Casule form?

Mr.50
damn i didnt hear of that deal but hell paravol works great for your love life :dance: so thats a great bonus gift, i'd def. go with PAL's product on this one or if u are pressed for cash go with NP b-a tabs.

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
ALR Industries Primed Ultra has Carnosine DiEE as well as Citrulline Malate EE and Ng-Hydroxy-L-Arigine EE to enhance volumization. In addition, ALR added an energy matrix. It is in pill form, take 2 before workout (for you larger guys, you may want to take 3). All of the above mentioned are great products as well, I just like this blend for energy, focus, stamina, and pump.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
While it would decrease the time a bottle would last do you guys feel there is a benefit to taking tPrimed Ultra on non workout days?

ALR Industries Primed Ultra has Carnosine DiEE as well as Citrulline Malate EE and Ng-Hydroxy-L-Arigine EE to enhance volumization. In addition, ALR added an energy matrix. It is in pill form, take 2 before workout (for you larger guys, you may want to take 3). All of the above mentioned are great products as well, I just like this blend for energy, focus, stamina, and pump.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose it would just depend on how fast you'd like to fill carnosine stores. Personally I wouldn't take in on non-wo days(It would help keep that stim effect kicking). A stack consisting of PU on workout days and NP's ba tabs on non work out days would be nice though.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
IMO the best capped BA product I've seen is Athletic Edge Nutrition IntraXcell. But thats my opinion.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
IntraXcell is a decent capped product but still overpriced. I'd rather cap B-A as it's quite easy. But what's wrong with bulk powder? B-A has a slightly sweet taste to it so there isn't much need to cap it. I have a bottle of IntraXcell that I'll probably use once the bulk powder runs out but that months down the road.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Beta-Alanine - anything additional is more or less splitting hairs.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with most the dudes on here and say that bulk B-A is the best way to go (what I have done here for a while).

But the deal that PAL has going for Leviathan, and you get free Incarnate and Paravol, that is pretty tempting! ;)