Fat loss Supplement

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Hey guys,
I had something extremely unfortunate happen to me...I was coming to the end of my bulk( I was up to 195 lbs) and I got a stomach virus. I was out for 3 days straight and couldn't eat anything so needless to say i lost 10 lbs. here the thing I'm happy with my size but I have some fat on my waist that I want to get rid of. Is there anything I can take that will help me keep my size and decrease my bodyfat. I've heard Anabolic Pump or the NHA stack might work.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that's crazy though, losing 10 lbs in 3 days from not eating... How much do you feed yourself lol. And from what I've read, maybe AP + eating like a monster will top you back up!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I had something extremely unfortunate happen to me...I was coming to the end of my bulk( I was up to 195 lbs) and I got a stomach virus. I was out for 3 days straight and couldn't eat anything so needless to say i lost 10 lbs. here the thing I'm happy with my size but I have some fat on my waist that I want to get rid of. Is there anything I can take that will help me keep my size and decrease my bodyfat. I've heard Anabolic Pump or the NHA stack might work.
Pace yourself...you lost a good amount of water weight more than likely...you'll be back in the game in no time. Simply start eating quality, clean, nutrient dense food again and ease yourself back into a solid workout routine. You'll put the 10 lbs on again in no time.

I would be careful trying to pig out right away. Your body's metabolism will drop if you go from a fasted state to feeding your face endlessly over night...that's a good way to add body fat, not muscle.

After you get your body back in the swing of things, (and I would give it at least a week) then start looking into a good supplement stack. Just MHO :)

Workin

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Ok guys thanks for the recommendations. I think I'm going to off what workin said and start off easing back into a good clean diet and workout then add the supplements in about 2 weeks. This maybe a noob question buts whats DCP?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ap sounds like a quality product for what ya need......I actually just lost 13 lbs in a week!!!....i got my wisdom teeth out, was living off of soup and a gainer, then got dry sockets...needless to say it sucks man. It'll come back quick, alot of loss is water for guys too. Anyway AP is an option. Id look into Leviathan by Palo Alto Labs also. Alot of testers reported fat loss and muscle preservation. They did some testing over @ BN and results looked really good.
Anyway good luck with the recovery.....im sure you'll bounce back in no time..,
j