jw

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
is jw basicall alri's next generation of Ultra Hot and Hotter?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"7) Does Jungle Warfare potentially replace Ultra Hotter/post cycle therapy?

A: That would depend upon the intent of the user. It would best be described as another cycle option rather than a replacement as it is more so a hypertrophic matrix than a PCT product."

This is quoted from the JW FAQs. I'm not sure if this answers your question, however, because when I tried to find a comparison, I saw a search result for the thread on BB.com about ADED possibly being the same as mATD and I have a feeling that may be where this is coming from.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
"7) Does Jungle Warfare potentially replace Ultra Hotter/post cycle therapy?

A: That would depend upon the intent of the user. It would best be described as another cycle option rather than a replacement as it is more so a hypertrophic matrix than a post cycle therapy product."

This is quoted from the JW FAQs. I'm not sure if this answers your question, however, because when I tried to find a comparison, I saw a search result for the thread on BB.com about ADED possibly being the same as mATD and I have a feeling that may be where this is coming from.
alri's HOT products were made to be taking during cycle to optimize the benefits of the substances you would be cycling.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's my understanding that Ultra H.O.T. was an AI very similar to Novedex XT. Unless I'm just seeing incorrect info, UH contained ATD and 3-OHAT, correct?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
It's my understanding that Ultra H.O.T. was an AI very similar to Novedex XT. Unless I'm just seeing incorrect info, UH contained ATD and 3-OHAT, correct?

that's possible - i thought it was billed thought to take during.