fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Would appreciate feedback on the following items:

- DIESEL TEST 2010
- Androstenetrione Powder
- Trione caps
- 6-OXO caps

Any real need for something like Diesel Test 2010 or do 6-OXO caps provide the same benefit?

As for Trione and 6-OXO caps, any difference besides the price?

Jim Sadler

Awards
The last three are aromatase inhibitors, the same compound. I don't know if there is a quality difference between Trione and 6-OXO. Trione is really cheap right now, though.

The first product is a tribulus product, the main action is supposedly that it boosts LH and therefore sex hormone levels, like testosterone. (It contains other stuff, but this is the main idea.)

If I were to take something that boosts LH, I would also use an AI like Trione/6-OXO, because it will also increase estrogen levels. My issue is I'm not convinced tribulus products really do elevate LH -- at least based on my last check of the research.

Short answer: not the same, but if Diesel Test 2010 does what it is advertised to do, they would combine well.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, at a price of $12 for Trione on NP, that is a really good deal. :)

Sounds like Trione then will more than sufficiently serve the purpose.

Any recommendations on dosages and duration and timings? Noticed it indicates:

3-6 capsules at night with your last meal. Do not use for more than six continuous weeks.

I would think it would be better if you do 6 caps per day to take 3 of those with a preworkout stack to break it into two dosages? Is it best to limit Trione to 6 weeks max then?

The last three are aromatase inhibitors, the same compound. I don't know if there is a quality difference between Trione and 6-OXO. Trione is really cheap right now, though.

The first product is a tribulus product, the main action is supposedly that it boosts LH and therefore sex hormone levels, like testosterone. (It contains other stuff, but this is the main idea.)

If I were to take something that boosts LH, I would also use an AI like Trione/6-OXO, because it will also increase estrogen levels. My issue is I'm not convinced tribulus products really do elevate LH -- at least based on my last check of the research.

Short answer: not the same, but if Diesel Test 2010 does what it is advertised to do, they would combine well.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
my understanding - you would need both diesel test and 6 oxo - they do different things.

Jim Sadler

Awards
Sounds like Trione then will more than sufficiently serve the purpose.
Your purpose being reduce estrogen and increase T? If you are using this alone, go with the recommended dose, and I think using in the evening only will be sufficient. Maybe with a fatty snack.

I don't know how long you plan to do this, but you might get joint pain if you continue too long. And you might want to taper down the dosage at the end so E levels don't bounce back too hard.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Am holding off on doing another cycle of the NHA stack, so was going to give this a try as an interim stack.

my understanding - you would need both diesel test and 6 oxo - they do different things.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, looking to reduce estrogen and increase T. Good suggestions and I will be sure to taper down. Thinking of doing about 5 weeks, at 6 caps per day then in the evening. I am still surprised that it wouldn't be more effective to use half of the dosage before hitting the gym?

Your purpose being reduce estrogen and increase T? If you are using this alone, go with the recommended dose, and I think using in the evening only will be sufficient. Maybe with a fatty snack.

I don't know how long you plan to do this, but you might get joint pain if you continue too long. And you might want to taper down the dosage at the end so E levels don't bounce back too hard.

Jim Sadler

Awards
Am holding off on doing another cycle of the NHA stack, so was going to give this a try as an interim stack.
So you ARE stacking the two products? If so, IMHO you should reduce the AI dosage by half.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Unless necessary, I was actually just going to go the the Trione caps...especially since they are at such a great price right now. :)

So you ARE stacking the two products? If so, IMHO you should reduce the AI dosage by half.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been using the Trione caps? If so, how have you been dosing?

3 or 6 capsules per day? All in the evening after you last meal or splitting the dosage up throughout the day?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'll taper it down next week. I just run it for a month. It's as effective as 6-OXO. For the price of Trione, well worth it.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
im currently on diesel test and am into my 5th week. i really rate this product and it delivers what it says. diesel test will diffently be in my next supplement order.:thumbsup:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How long are you running Diesel Test for and at what dosage? Can you elaborate on the effects/benefits you have had with it? Are you running it alone or with something else such as 6-OXO?

im currently on diesel test and am into my 5th week. i really rate this product and it delivers what it says. diesel test will diffently be in my next supplement order.:thumbsup:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
How long are you running Diesel Test for and at what dosage? Can you elaborate on the effects/benefits you have had with it? Are you running it alone or with something else such as 6-OXO?
I'll be running it for 5 weeks. i got it wrong im actually on my 4th week. dosage week 1=3 caps a day
week 2=4caps
week 3=4caps
week 4=5caps
week 5=6caps
with dosing i take 6 days on and 1 day off
as for the effects ive noticed, more energy during the day at work, an increase in sex drive, more indurance both with my martial arts , surfing,and weights. my stength has been steady without any major changes but thats due to the fact that im only training with weights twice a week at the moment as im training for my 3rd dan black belt and am spending alot of time traning for that. my confidence and attitude seem good and i have alot more drive in general.also my recovery seems better as im not having to sleep as much and am finding it easyer to get up for early morning surfs. also my intensity level is higher when im martial arts training.
the only other supplement im running at the moment is creatine and of course my staple supps spirilina,vitamin c and flax seed oil. so far out out of all the supps ive tried this has been my favorite and will be getting more diesel test in the future.:thumbsup:

steve777

Awards
I'll be running it for 5 weeks. i got it wrong im actually on my 4th week. dosage week 1=3 caps a day
week 2=4caps
week 3=4caps
week 4=5caps
week 5=6caps
with dosing i take 6 days on and 1 day off
as for the effects ive noticed, more energy during the day at work, an increase in sex drive, more indurance both with my martial arts , surfing,and weights. my stength has been steady without any major changes but thats due to the fact that im only training with weights twice a week at the moment as im training for my 3rd dan black belt and am spending alot of time traning for that. my confidence and attitude seem good and i have alot more drive in general.also my recovery seems better as im not having to sleep as much and am finding it easyer to get up for early morning surfs. also my intensity level is higher when im martial arts training.
the only other supplement im running at the moment is creatine and of course my staple supps spirilina,vitamin c and flax seed oil. so far out out of all the supps ive tried this has been my favorite and will be getting more diesel test in the future.:thumbsup:
Di you notice any hair loss using 6oxo?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
wasnt using 6 oxo dude, just deisel test and i didnt have any hair loss from that
cheers dude
hey vince spider, any experience on alpha drive? a guy at my gym sez it's $10 worth of shutdown, what's your thoughts?

cheers

B U

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone being using the new Diesel Test Hardcore? If so, can you provide some feedback? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone being using the new Diesel Test Hardcore? If so, can you provide some feedback? :)
im logging it now. i agree with what vince says. most effective t-booster ive tried. strength/aggression/mood and great leaning/sleep.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good man! Looking to get some feedback hopefully from some others who have/are using it.

im logging it now. i agree with what vince says. most effective t-booster ive tried. strength/aggression/mood and great leaning/sleep.