- 03-22-2007, 09:52 PM
- 03-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Universal Shock Therapy is great,especially when stacked with Storm.
NutraPlanet has their own stack called MassPump which is AEE,citrulline malate and your choice of CEE or Creatine Gluconate.Costs 20 bucks and should last atleast a month.
I've used both and liked them very much.
03-22-2007, 10:27 PM
03-23-2007, 12:55 PM
03-23-2007, 02:08 PM
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM
03-23-2007, 02:27 PM
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
03-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I would give Shock Therapy a try. It's cheap, and as long as you don't use it too often (once a week works for me), the energy is INSANE. Pumps are not so great, but they are noticeable. I tried a sample of Animal Pump and it didn't do anything for me. Usually NO supps work from the first dose.
03-23-2007, 06:00 PM
03-23-2007, 07:32 PM
i think you'll like the smash....got a sample too....tried it....result in short form..."good ****"....
Similar Forum Threads
- By joelast in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
- By TheNinja in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
- By offr85 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
- By culturesub in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:32 PM
- By audiopipetwo1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:08 AM