junglewarfare and T3

holvy

Awards
I want to start taking these two supplements together to lose some weight but maintain my muscle mass that I put on over the winter. I am curious to see if this is a good combo for that or if anyone has a better suggestion.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I want to start taking these two supplements together to lose some weight but maintain my muscle mass that I put on over the winter. I am curious to see if this is a good combo for that or if anyone has a better suggestion.
All I can speak for is Jungle Warfare --- I have used it in the past for building muscle and it was very effective.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
I know for a fact that Jungle warfare is a good product, but I haven't tried T3 out personally. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that those two products are similiar in their functions. The T3 has German tribulus for the test boost, but they both have the free test utilization ingredients. T3 and Jungle warfare also have estrogen management ingredients. I also believe that the Jungle warfare does have something that effects the output of insulin that helps with protein synthesis. Once again, I'm not an expert on these two products, but that is the conclusion that I have come up with. I don't know if I would stack those two products together due to the fact that they are similiar in more than one area. Try stacking Jungle warfare with Restore by ALRI. Superb stack my friend.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried a good cardo/diet program to loose bodyfat? I would be leery of messing with your thyroid IMHO.

What does your current diet and exercise program look like?There are many supplements that would help you in your efforts, but T-3 is one I would be hesitant with.

Workin

xcendo

Awards
If you wanna run T3 at no more than 25mcg to boost protein synthesis and give your metabolism a kick, go for it, but I don't know if JW would be enough to counter catabolism from higher doses. Try fish oil at the exact dosage of 900mg EPA & 600mg DHA and green tea extract (cheap caps at Nutraplanet). According to a couple studies, that should buy you an extra 400-500 cals a day.

If you want to go the thyroid route, you could consider 7-oxo-dhea transdermals like 7-Cort, or ashwagandha at 2-3g/day, 5% extract, or eqiuvalent with a different extract. I always preferred going the route of boosting endogenous production rather than replacing it with exogenous hormones. Good luck.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Oh my bad dude... Wrong t3, I would be very very cautious when dealing with T3. Once the ol' Thyroid is gone, it's gone. lol