insights please

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
ok here is my stack below that i have purchased everything from here except the whiteflood since they dont have it , and i will be taking it in about a month, month half because i will be doing a TEST OF HYPERDROLX2(thanks brent) in the next couple of days so my questions is after im finish with this stack can i jump into another one or will i have to wait a little while? help me
P.S i know i posted alot of stacks up here but this is final honest. was thinking about HyperMass stack but i want to see how well HyperdrolX2 works out for me standalone first ya kno

Molecular Nutrition
X Factor-Muscle Mass, Increase Strength 3 pills all day
Controlled Labs
Green Mag-increase strength, muscle gains(before work out)1 scoop be4 1 after
White Flood-N.O and energy pre workout
GlycerGrow-Cell volume 3 scoops post and during workout mixed with Gatorade
Purple Wraath- Increase muscle mass 2scoops pre workout
Blue Up- TEST Booster
Dymatize
Dymatize Elite Whey(smooth banana 1 scoop with lunch and snack)
NOW
Adam - just to be healthy(2 caps a day with food)

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
After that stack you could jump into another cycle if you'd like. But if you don't mind me asking, why do all the supplements in one cycle? Why not take out the X-Factor and the glycergrow, and then for the next stack you can use the X-Factor, glycergrow or whatever else you have. I think instead of using one gigantic stack, you'd get better results if you had two smaller yet still effective stacks.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
i see no sense in that im sorry. and besides glycer grow last for like 6-9 months, and when it comes again for my next stack ima either take it all again but if i dont get the results im looking for then i will switch the the HYPERMASS stack ya feel me

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
After that stack you could jump into another cycle if you'd like. But if you don't mind me asking, why do all the supplements in one cycle? Why not take out the X-Factor and the glycergrow, and then for the next stack you can use the X-Factor, glycergrow or whatever else you have. I think instead of using one gigantic stack, you'd get better results if you had two smaller yet still effective stacks.
Don't forget that supps are playing a small role in your total gains. You've got a really decent stack lined up there, and I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress. As for the X-Factor, I'd suggest you take at least 4 caps a day, for 50 days. It would be best for you that way.

Good luck!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ok here is my stack below that i have purchased everything from here except the whiteflood since they dont have it , and i will be taking it in about a month, month half because i will be doing a TEST OF HYPERDROLX2(thanks brent) in the next couple of days so my questions is after im finish with this stack can i jump into another one or will i have to wait a little while? help me
P.S i know i posted alot of stacks up here but this is final honest. was thinking about HyperMass stack but i want to see how well HyperdrolX2 works out for me standalone first ya kno

Molecular Nutrition
Controlled Labs
Blue Up- TEST Booster
Dymatize
NOW

Auggie!! What up man, I like your stack you got goin, looks pretty nice. Hope you make Hulk-like gains with it! ;)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Molecular Nutrition
Controlled Labs
Blue Up- TEST Booster
Dymatize
NOW
That one heck of a stack! Many great supplements. Keep us posted on your results. ;)

Workin

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
ya man i wll and i hope i wll get some hulk like gains myself i cant wait until im finish with the HYPERDROLX2 test i cant wait man.