Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from those that have tried the new Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine; dosages, timings, etc.

TRDE59

Awards
What's your goal? Are you using PEA for recreational / mood enhancing properties? Are you using it for focus? Or a little combination of both?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRDE59 how is your pea/Hord expirence? Do you dose everyday or once a week or what?

From my countless hous of research on the subject I can say with almost certainty, I feel safe saying, that it is safe used every so often(like special occasions, once every two , probally once a week)

I think Ill use it everyday as a supplement for fatloss. If any conflicting research comes up Ill halt it because not too much is available on Pea.Hord, even though there have been testers. I have been researching this compund for a months now, hours a day on end. Im not one hundred percent sure that it is safe but I do feel a bit more comfortable then when beginning the studies;however, Im still not as comfortable as I would like about. The plan is to keep research intill evidence is found whether it is benifical for fatloss with no harmful cognitive/mental/down regulation of dopamine effects.Is is in fact benefical for fatloss. So far Ive learned a bit but Its taking many many hours of contacting users of it, finding the studies etc, finding out if continued use, like one or a couple of months are safe.Im looking at this from an objective matter, not because of the mood enhancing qualities, which are nice, but my main goal in this is, is it safe for prolonged use, This is still in question

In this thread we are discussing Safety

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/64094-pea-hordenine-together.html

Feel free to join in. and if you can add any information that makes me feel better about using it , youll be getting reps=)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Everyday? What kind of dosage you using?

TRDE59 how is your pea/Hord expirence? Do you dose everyday or once a week or what?

I think Ill use it everyday as a supplement for fatloss.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havnt decided if Im using it . Ill make the decision the the end of this week(sunday , by the time I go to sleep) whether Pea/Hord is for me.

TRDE59

Awards
I think PEA/Hord is very safe. From the research I've done, it's been stated that you don't develop a tolerance to PEA at all. Since it's a neurotransmitter occuring naturally in the body, I'm not surprised. I mean... sure... I'm pretty positive that LONG TERM use would not be particularly good, but I don't think using for a few months on end would be harmful, as long as you, maybe, took a day or so off per week and had some weeks afterwards where you didn't use it.

However, as I've said in another thread, it's still not all that powerful. For me, the effects last about 90 minutes, and I've gone up to 500g PEA and 100g Hord. Hord in general just isn't that strong or long lasting, which, in the end, could be an argument FOR its safety. But, as I've said in another thread, I'm considering an MAOI that's much stronger, such as deprenyl. Mainly as an alternative to stimulant medication for my ADD.

For what it's worth, I've taken PEA+Hord it every day, sometimes multiple times a day, and I'm not noticing tolerance developlment at all. Still as strong as the first dose. However, you have to keep in mind the situation you're in while using it. In some instances, the activities you're participating in or other stuff you've taken may not allow you to "feel" the effects as much.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! :cheers:

I think PEA/Hord is very safe. From the research I've done, it's been stated that you don't develop a tolerance to PEA at all. Since it's a neurotransmitter occuring naturally in the body, I'm not surprised. I mean... sure... I'm pretty positive that LONG TERM use would not be particularly good, but I don't think using for a few months on end would be harmful, as long as you, maybe, took a day or so off per week and had some weeks afterwards where you didn't use it.

However, as I've said in another thread, it's still not all that powerful. For me, the effects last about 90 minutes, and I've gone up to 500g PEA and 100g Hord. Hord in general just isn't that strong or long lasting, which, in the end, could be an argument FOR its safety. But, as I've said in another thread, I'm considering an MAOI that's much stronger, such as deprenyl. Mainly as an alternative to stimulant medication for my ADD.

For what it's worth, I've taken PEA+Hord it every day, sometimes multiple times a day, and I'm not noticing tolerance developlment at all. Still as strong as the first dose. However, you have to keep in mind the situation you're in while using it. In some instances, the activities you're participating in or other stuff you've taken may not allow you to "feel" the effects as much.

TRDE59

Awards
Interesting thing I've noticed... PEA seems to make me more emotional in general. I took 500mg today with 100mg Hordenine and an interesting thing happened. At first, a great elevation in mood. I was blastin music and singing along to it when I got in the car. Went to subway, got some food, and then, for some reason, I started thinking negatively. Not that PEA made me think that way, but, without going into much detail, I'm kind of in a situation at school that I really don't like and I'm hopefully going to transfer.

Anyway, the PEA seemed to amplify these depressing thoughts, and I was really depressed and angry for awhile. Really weird, cause it was a complete opposite to how it had been only 10 minutes before. I may have been the fact that I used half a gram, with is a large dose, but I'm thinking PEA is involved in strong emotions in general, not necessarily just positive ones. Good emotions, the high you get off it, are just the default when you're not thinking of anything that pisses you off or makes you sad. So, this is a warning to those who may have anxiety or depression: PEA alone won't solve your problems. In fact, it may make them worse, since it seems to amplify emotions in general.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
but I'm thinking PEA is involved in strong emotions in general, not necessarily just positive ones. Good emotions, the high you get off it, are just the default when you're not thinking of anything that pisses you off or makes you sad. So, this is a warning to those who may have anxiety or depression: PEA alone won't solve your problems. In fact, it may make them worse, since it seems to amplify emotions in general.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In Other words be positive and emotionally stable when taking this compound because it can amplify emotions.

TRDE59

Awards
Yeah.... if you're having emotional problems, don't take it thinking it will make you "high" and ease your depression. It'll just make it worse. Try some alchohol or X instead. hehe.

Now, that said, when you're in a good mood, it amplifies it, or when you're in a kinda neutral mood, you feel good, perhaps by default. It's great for social situations, actually, cause you're upbeat and energetic.