need advice/opinion

cobraspeed

Awards
Currently deployed right now. I have talked to many of you and you all have given me good advice. Thats why I am back. I have a butt load of supplements here with me and need advice on which ones i should and don't need to take. I am definetly taking the Rebound Reloaded because I purchased that...the rest has been sent to me

RR
NO-Xplode
Myo Pro Whey
Whey Gold standard
multivitamin from the vitamin shoppe
multivitamin from GNC
N0X2 Pinnacle
Double Strength Fish Body oil GNC
Amino Complex 1500mg Body Tech
Glutamine Powder Prolab

I told family and friends that I was getting back into working out so they sent me a variety of things as you can see. Can someone help me out with what I should take with the RR and proper dosage for this stuff. I would really appreciate it....Thanks guys

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Currently deployed right now. I have talked to many of you and you all have given me good advice. Thats why I am back. I have a butt load of supplements here with me and need advice on which ones i should and don't need to take. I am definetly taking the Rebound Reloaded because I purchased that...the rest has been sent to me

RR
NO-Xplode
Myo Pro Whey
Whey Gold standard
multivitamin from the vitamin shoppe
multivitamin from GNC
N0X2 Pinnacle
Double Strength Fish Body oil GNC
Amino Complex 1500mg Body Tech
Glutamine Powder Prolab

I told family and friends that I was getting back into working out so they sent me a variety of things as you can see. Can someone help me out with what I should take with the RR and proper dosage for this stuff. I would really appreciate it....Thanks guys
Take all products as directed by the instructions on the bottles:

Either multivitamin
Fish Oil
Gold Standard Whey
RR
NOX2 Pinn

The others, would be optional IMO, and take NO-Explode when you really need a boost pre-workout.

Thank you for serving our country. I have a lot of respect for you.

cobraspeed

Awards
thank you for your support and Im gracious someone finally replied. God bless

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
thank you for your support and Im gracious someone finally replied. God bless
No problem man. If you have any more questions that you want a quick answer on, feel free to PM me and I will respond ASAP. :)