workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Wich One Is The Strongest For Gaining Muscles=

1-nha Stack

2-hyperdrol+mass Fx

3-jw+restore+bam
I can't speak for the others, but I have used the nha stack with great success.

Workin

Mannypolarbear

Awards
I work at a nutrition shop (and no, not a GNC) haha and tons of people have come back after the Badass Mass Stack and did not like it. Obviously diet and training is a huge factor when it comes to anything, but there has been large amounts of people dissapointed in this stack. I have heard a lot better results with the mass fx/Hyperdrol. Anyone have any suggestions on anythign specific when taking the JW and BAM / Restore??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. Very interested in this...can't to see what the new 6,7-divanil products will bring to the table too.

Include Anabolic Pump into any stack since it works through a mechanism unique to the industry and watch results skyrocked.

I like to see this stack

Posideon-AP-Nettle root-PowerFULL-Forskolin

for get about it!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Include Anabolic Pump into any stack since it works through a mechanism unique to the industry and watch results skyrocked.

I like to see this stack

for get about it!

posideon = bcaa's (i think?), nettle root = active ingredient in activate....correct??

but what is forskolin, and what does it do?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

I like to see this stack

for get about it!
What about AP, Powerfull, Nettle, and X-Factor. Fellas. this would seriously be wicked. :fool2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
posideon = bcaa's (i think?), nettle root = active ingredient in activate....correct??

but what is forskolin, and what does it do?
nettle root is the active in ActivAte. Just a higher concentration. Poseidon is not just BCAA's, just take a look at Nimbus nutrition's section ;)

Forskolin is a vasodilator and it will increase the adenylate cyclase and the cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which will help to create a recomp effect.

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
I have used NHA and JW (by itself) I saw better reuslts with NHA. I can not comment on the other stack or restore. JW worked but like I said I saw better results with NHA. Everyone is different though.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
nettle root is the active in ActivAte. Just a higher concentration. Poseidon is not just BCAA's, just take a look at Nimbus nutrition's section ;)

Forskolin is a vasodilator and it will increase the adenylate cyclase and the cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which will help to create a recomp effect.
thanks for the clearup....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I've been using JW + BAM for the past 6 weeks and have seen little to nothing in regards of strength or muscle increases. Through AP into the mix about 10 days ago and im up on most lifts and weight is up 6-7 pounds. The JW & BAM will be finished in about 2 weeks. I will never use either again as i just didn't see any results.

I've finally succumbed to JJohns selling of XF like a cheap whore so ill start on the 50 day cycle when the rest runs out. I think AP will be a staple though from now on as well!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've finally succumbed to JJohns selling of XF like a cheap whore so ill start on the 50 day cycle when the rest runs out. I think AP will be a staple though from now on as well!
Good move! You won't regret it. :head:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I've been using JW + BAM for the past 6 weeks and have seen little to nothing in regards of strength or muscle increases. Through AP into the mix about 10 days ago and im up on most lifts and weight is up 6-7 pounds. The JW & BAM will be finished in about 2 weeks. I will never use either again as i just didn't see any results.

I really liked XF...just be sure to omit Omegas from your diet as they will limit your gains. If John hasn't already, he can shed some light on that for you so you have the best experience possible w/XF. Good luck Aust. Made!

solidwon

Awards
One thing I can't seem to wrap my brain around is the fact that the NHA stack has a direct impact on hormones. Anyhoo, it's not on the list but all I'm taking at the moment is Anabolic Pump, Kre pills, and animal pak and the results are nothing to sneeze at.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I can't seem to wrap my brain around is the fact that the NHA stack has a direct impact on hormones. Anyhoo, it's not on the list but all I'm taking at the moment is Anabolic Pump, Kre pills, and animal pak and the results are nothing to sneeze at.
Yes, but so does eating food...I believe that the point of the NHA Stack is that you're not TAKING any hormones, but instead using your body's own hormones to achieve your desired results (IE freeing up bound test).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I really liked XF...just be sure to omit Omegas from your diet as they will limit your gains. If John hasn't already, he can shed some light on that for you so you have the best experience possible w/XF. Good luck Aust. Made!
Nice one mate, thanks for the tip. I had heard that before but i was never really sure as to why it is the case. Will do a lil search on it now.

doc2409

doc2409

Awards
I am francais and I have find your site tres interressant, I test for 1 week the pile(battery) hyperdrol massfx retain and I am tres satisfies resultats, more strength, agressivite maid, I do not take any more roids continuation(suite) has problemes of sante then I try to find not hormonal products and without risks for the sante

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am francais and I have find your site tres interressant, I test for 1 week the pile(battery) hyperdrol massfx retain and I am tres satisfies resultats, more strength, agressivite maid, I do not take any more roids continuation(suite) has problemes of sante then I try to find not hormonal products and without risks for the sante
Welcome to AM Doc! :)

Workin

doc2409

doc2409

Awards
Thank you the friends, I am going to follow your advice(councils), I am to competiteur and I learn(teach) enormement by reading the posts of this forum, in France there are no forums also competents for the bodybuilders thank you still for the reception:dance:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thank you the friends, I am going to follow your advice(councils), I am to competiteur and I learn(teach) enormement by reading the posts of this forum, in France there are no forums also competents for the bodybuilders thank you still for the reception:dance:
Bienvenue Doc. Je suis francophone aussi, mais vis au Canada. Bienvenue sur AM et si tu as des questions, n'hésites pas à demander!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice one mate, thanks for the tip. I had heard that before but i was never really sure as to why it is the case. Will do a lil search on it now.
If you need anything, just shoot me an e-mail, it'll be a pleasure to help you out on your cycle bro!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I voted for the NHA stack simply because it's two products rather than three from ALRI and AX, and is just as effective IMO. A big part of these non-hormonal stacks for me however was finding a dosing protocol that worked for me. I had to megadose both ActiVate and BAM for results.

Sub7

Awards
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by USPLabs
PowerFULL-Activate-Anabolic Pump is nice.
See, you guys need to have a cool name for that...something catchy."

PAPA (Powerfull Anabolic Pump Activate)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by USPLabs
PowerFULL-Activate-Anabolic Pump is nice.
See, you guys need to have a cool name for that...something catchy."

PAPA (Powerfull Anabolic Pump Activate)
Nice! The Big PAPA stack.

"I love it when you call me big PAPA...Throw your hands in the air if you's a true playa..."

doc2409

doc2409

Awards
Bienvenue Doc. Je suis francophone aussi, mais vis au Canada. Bienvenue sur AM et si tu as des questions, n'hésites pas à demander!
merci jjohn ,content de trouver un francophone:woohoo:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
How about Alpha Drive and Bulk Powerfull? I'm thinking about running those together.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking e-form with 3 grams of 6oxo mixed in a 4oz bottle. 3 sprays morning and 3 sprays at night. Along with activate. I am 2 weeks into the cycle strength has been increasing every week and bodyfat is definently down started at about 12% haven't rechecked it again yet, but by looking in the mirror definently under 10%. Body weight has droped 3 pounds so I am going to start increasing calories.

json75

Awards
bump.

It seems that JW is favored at bbing.com, interesting that its not here.....

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
bump.

It seems that JW is favored at bbing.com, interesting that its not here.....
True that, the JW/EBOL stack seems nice. Ive tried and like both, but not together.:cheers:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
wat if u use the NHA stack with Powerfull?
You become the strongest, most ripped man in the world.

I don't think anyone has ever thought of this stack before...you are a genius!

uhhhh.....just kidding.

I guess the reason no one is answering your question because we don't know how to answer it. What do you want us to say to your "what if"? It's the NHA Stack which will be good for freeing up test and controlling estrogen plus PowerFull which will help with deep, restful sleep, a sense of well being, and a possible increase in GH.

Also, I think people have mentioned before but I think we're tired of the lol speak.

Mar430

Awards
You become the strongest, most ripped man in the world.

I don't think anyone has ever thought of this stack before...you are a genius!

uhhhh.....just kidding.

I guess the reason no one is answering your question because we don't know how to answer it. What do you want us to say to your "what if"? It's the NHA Stack which will be good for freeing up test and controlling estrogen plus PowerFull which will help with deep, restful sleep, a sense of well being, and a possible increase in GH.

Also, I think people have mentioned before but I think we're tired of the lol speak.
Yea I think with adding PowerFULL or Anabolic Pump to any stack, it just increases the chances of improved results, whether it be from the current supplements/stack or training. Thats just what it seems like to me after reading up on all of USPlabs's stuff.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Yea I think with adding PowerFULL or Anabolic Pump to any stack, it just increases the chances of improved results, whether it be from the current supplements/stack or training. Thats just what it seems like to me after reading up on all of USPlabs's stuff.
thanks thats all i wanted to see just someone saying ya it looks good and u kno it wont kinda cancel each other out or be the exact same thing as the other so thanks

lazerss9

Awards
i think i would b most interested in the nha stack...but a couple questions. are there any side effects when on these, like for prohormones? and would you test positive for steroids when on or after taking one of these? sorry if this is a stupid question or if its bn addressed a million times.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
A month from now Im going to try Omega Sports T-Force and Activate Extreme together.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but so does eating food...I believe that the point of the NHA Stack is that you're not TAKING any hormones, but instead using your body's own hormones to achieve your desired results (IE freeing up bound test).
Good info! I'm curious though why so many people so strongly advise against 18-20 year olds (in general) taking JW and the NHA stack in particular. If they are non-hormonal I'm not sure I know what the harm is, can anyone explain? I understand that test is relatively high in this age group in general, but if you are simply freeing up bound test, it seems like you would still see positive results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info! I'm curious though why so many people so strongly advise against 18-20 year olds (in general) taking JW and the NHA stack in particular. If they are non-hormonal I'm not sure I know what the harm is, can anyone explain? I understand that test is relatively high in this age group in general, but if you are simply freeing up bound test, it seems like you would still see positive results.
JW and Rebound Reloaded, along with several other products, use aromatase inhibitors to increase total test and then nettle extracts to increase free test. It is not the nettle, it is the AI. Hence, the NHA Stack-you stack an AI with a free test enhancer.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
JW and Rebound Reloaded, along with several other products, use aromatase inhibitors to increase total test and then nettle extracts to increase free test. It is not the nettle, it is the AI. Hence, the NHA Stack-you stack an AI with a free test enhancer.
So the AI's are what are unsafe/unnecessary for this age group? Are there any available products that are strictly nettle extracts that would be safe or worthwhile? Or would bulk nettle root be the only option?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the AI's are what are unsafe/unnecessary for this age group? Are there any available products that are strictly nettle extracts that would be safe or worthwhile? Or would bulk nettle root be the only option?
Yes, it is the AIs that you stay away from for a little. There really is not a need for a test booster of any sorts for almost anyone when they are <21. I hate to use that as an arbitrary number, but it is when puberty is complete in most people. Solid training, diet, and the basic supplements are all that is needed during that age.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is the AIs that you stay away from for a little. There really is not a need for a test booster of any sorts for almost anyone when they are <21. I hate to use that as an arbitrary number, but it is when puberty is complete in most people. Solid training, diet, and the basic supplements are all that is needed during that age.
Alright thanks for clearing that up, I've been curious for a while now and it's nice to get a clear answer :cheers:

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Well Estrogen is what seals bone plates, not Testosterone.

Using a SHBG inhibitor would increase estrogen, causing bone growth to stop faster, while using an AI might even lengthen the amount of time a person can grow.

So I disagree with this hypothesis.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have used Activate/RR before and did a cycle of MassFX/JW a couple of months ago. Doing Pro-Anabol/Restore now, but already looking to my next cycle.

Looking for feedback on Activate Xtreme and how it might compare to X-Factor. Also, thought of maybe doing Activate Xtreme with Eform and adding in some 6-oxo.

Thought/Suggestions?