Activate and Powerfull rocks!

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the 6th week of post cycle therapy and started using powerfull and activate a week ago and durign the last 3 days the pumps and workout aggression has been mental almost like being "on", which is damn nice during post cycle therapy.

Oh yeah!

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
A week later... i feel hungry like a freak! Morning woods are back, a bit irritable.

I'm in the 6th week of post cycle therapy and started using powerfull and activate a week ago and durign the last 3 days the pumps and workout aggression has been mental almost like being "on", which is damn nice during post cycle therapy.

Oh yeah!
The increased Dopamine increases LH which increases testosterone while the Activate Frees it up. A very favorable combo. The LH increase is just one mechanism of the NEw powerFULL at work.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I plan on hitting this combo up in about 6 weeks.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What combo are you using now?
Nothing. After some bad experiences with a few supps, I'm going "clean" for a while. Only thing I'm using is a small amount of natural WPI.

EDIT: just remembered! I am using the DCP/AP stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will as well run something similar in a few weeks. Powerfull and MFX. This will rock the house!

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
I've ran activate with powerfull twice...best stack ever, imo.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
If you can find some pure Forskolin, I would use 20mgs with each Dose and watch out!
Very good advice. If I'm not using X-Factor, then I love me some forskolin.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can find some pure Forskolin, I would use 20mgs with each Dose and watch out!
"If" is the problem, seems it's hard to find from reputable companies. Hmmmmmm.

Defenitly like the stack, I'm going to try it out sometime over the summer.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Oh yeah!
What doses are you taking?