Whose using MAN Blue Print?
- 03-19-2007, 04:33 AM
- 03-19-2007, 09:00 AM
The price seems high, this is the reason why I didn't try it yet. I might give it a try depending on the reviews...
03-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm sure its not nothing, but yeh the $35 for 20 days is kinda crazy. But when has MAN put out a crappy supp.? Never.
03-19-2007, 12:43 PM
03-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Price on an ingredient that hasn't been "in the trenches" tested by many people strays me away. MAN is an awesome company, but I will probably not try this product.
03-19-2007, 08:31 PM
03-19-2007, 08:43 PM
03-19-2007, 09:25 PM
03-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Maybe I'll run a more detailed log than I was planning... I was actually going to use it for its purported LH increasing effect along with 6OXO. I think I'll just scale back and focus on the Blueprint for the sake of a nice clean product trial.
When it arrives, I'll start a new thread for my log, and I'll post a link to it in this one. I'll also give info on other supplements I'll be using. (Probably just cissus, creatine, and -enriched PWO drinks.)
03-20-2007, 12:11 AM
03-20-2007, 08:13 AM
hey jim, if you ever decide to try 6oxo np has a genetic version that i really like. 90 caps $12 bucks. its called trione. the price is unreal for a 6oxo equivalent, at any rate good luck on the blueprint
WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
03-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mshams in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-18-2010, 05:50 PM
- By MEH89 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:06 AM
- By Grimmy in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:28 AM
- By ddawg91 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
- By chaos92287 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:25 PM