Whose using MAN Blue Print?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
hey fellas,

who here is using MAN Blue print?

Would you mind sharing your thoughts, any observations you have made while taking it (e.g. side effects).

I know MAN is top quality, but I'm not yet ready to drop $35 for a 20-day supply of something,

Cheers. :type:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The price seems high, this is the reason why I didn't try it yet. I might give it a try depending on the reviews...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure its not nothing, but yeh the $35 for 20 days is kinda crazy. But when has MAN put out a crappy supp.? Never.

brassmonkey

Awards
Price on an ingredient that hasn't been "in the trenches" tested by many people strays me away. MAN is an awesome company, but I will probably not try this product.

Jim Sadler

Awards
I have some on the way, I'll provide my initial feedback here.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have some on the way, I'll provide my initial feedback here.

Yeh def. looking forward to this. Would it be possible for you to list the other supplements you will be taking with it. Just for my own personal reasons I would like to know. If not thats fine too.

Thanks buddy.

Jim Sadler

Awards
Maybe I'll run a more detailed log than I was planning... I was actually going to use it for its purported LH increasing effect along with 6OXO. I think I'll just scale back and focus on the Blueprint for the sake of a nice clean product trial.

When it arrives, I'll start a new thread for my log, and I'll post a link to it in this one. I'll also give info on other supplements I'll be using. (Probably just cissus, creatine, Scorch and leucine-enriched PWO drinks.)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll run a more detailed log than I was planning... I was actually going to use it for its purported LH increasing effect along with 6OXO. I think I'll just scale back and focus on the Blueprint for the sake of a nice clean product trial.

When it arrives, I'll start a new thread for my log, and I'll post a link to it in this one. I'll also give info on other supplements I'll be using. (Probably just cissus, creatine, Scorch and leucine-enriched PWO drinks.)
Awesome man! Can't wait to see how this turns out for ya, always exciting to see how good the new things out of the MAN camp are.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey jim, if you ever decide to try 6oxo np has a genetic version that i really like. 90 caps $12 bucks. its called trione. the price is unreal for a 6oxo equivalent, at any rate good luck on the blueprint

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 6
Sports Talk 2
bigfella123 Supplements 3
suoth825 General Chat 3