Antioxidant

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was looking on NP and seems like NOW Super Antioxidants is a solid product. Can anyone recommend a better one for an all in one type antioxidant product?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Vigor by DS is what I use right now. Pretty good all-in-one. Be on the lookout for Dsade's rebirth of NOxidant (or whatever he decides to call it this time). It's supposed to be pretty good and will be out in like 6 weeks or so.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I use
-NOW Super Antioxidants
-NOW Vitaberry
-NOW Glisodin
-Now Veggie Carotenoid

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not too familiar with Vigor, but will definitely check it out.

Vigor by DS is what I use right now. Pretty good all-in-one. Be on the lookout for Dsade's rebirth of NOxidant (or whatever he decides to call it this time). It's supposed to be pretty good and will be out in like 6 weeks or so.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Vigor by Designer Supplements is probably the best one out there right now. I am really looking forward to re-release of "NO-Oxidant" under the RPN line. It was(is) a great product.

Syntrax also make a good one.
Radox (90 caps) By Syntrax

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How does NOW Super Antioxidants compare to Designer Supplement's Vigor?

Puzzle

Awards
Not man ingredients but mito gold from geronova looks good

from NP: na-rala

Fitness 2007

Awards
I don't know guys. I think one of the best anti-oxidants on the market is Radox. It has so many different compounds in it that are targeted to help eliminate free radicals. I think it's more powerful than most other antioxidants. I also think it's important to have supplements that don't have synthentic compounds in it. I usually get the Radox from AGD Supplement's website. They seem to have this whole all-natural thing going.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that one before, but will take a look at it.

So between NOW Super Antioxidants and Designer Supplement's Vigor, much difference between these two?

I don't know guys. I think one of the best anti-oxidants on the market is Radox. It has so many different compounds in it that are targeted to help eliminate free radicals. I think it's more powerful than most other antioxidants. I also think it's important to have supplements that don't have synthentic compounds in it. I usually get the Radox from AGD Supplement's website. They seem to have this whole all-natural thing going.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Radox before I used DS Vigor. I would rather support DS than Syntrax anyway...

Zoolander

Awards
There is no need to go overboard here with antioxidants. To many is overkill. Additionally alot of so-called "antioxidants" become prooxidant in higher dosages

if you want my recommendations.....

Na-R-Lipoic acid is good but has a very short half life. AOR have an S-RLA that is supposed to be sustained release

others way up on my list are
1. Melatonin
2. ECGC (catechins)
3. red wine (for it's polyphenols such as quercetin and resveratrol)
4. Dark chocolate/chocamine (cocoa)

you could also boost your natural endogenous antioxidants systems with

1. N-Acetyl CYsteine (NAC),
2. Whey protein

these have both been shown to increase intracellular glutathione (GSH). I will be releasing a few papers in peer reviewed journals sometime later this year on whey protein supplementation and intracellular GSH levels

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
IBE's Reverse, Cycle Support 2.0 by Anabolic Innovations, and NoXidant by RPN are my favorite ones.

sillycibin

Awards
info

Some great high level info can be found at this site: (cant post the link, just the address, im a posting newb)
lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/phytochemicals/resveratrol/

the initial link is about resveratrol, but you can explore the headings on the left. there is a lot of info, all evidence based from journals.