Some help on my new cycle

R

ROIDZ

Awards
I am just about to start a new cycle of meth-plex and drol, and retain, milkthistle. I was just wonderin if any could suggest how many mg a day i should take and how long i should stay on my cycle? iv bin on 2 previous steds which was Anadrol50 (which got me massive ) and not long finished Ergomax. as am only 18 what PCT would you sergest coz i used rebound last time.

If ne1 could get back to me

cheers

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You must read the board rules. You are too young to be using steroids.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im hoping that first post is a joke. If not, say goodbye to your bodys test production.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I am just about to start a new cycle of meth-plex and drol, and retain, milkthistle. I was just wonderin if any could suggest how many mg a day i should take and how long i should stay on my cycle? iv bin on 2 previous steds which was Anadrol50 (which got me massive ) and not long finished Ergomax. as am only 18 what post cycle therapy would you sergest coz i used rebound last time.

If ne1 could get back to me

cheers
Is there a reason for all these cycles? Football, Bodybuilding,ect? oh and for the post cycle therapy question, here's your answer:gotsearch lol

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
yah definitely pump yur systum full of teh roidz, I wud say about 1500mgs a day should get you a nice pump with sum decent gainz. Mayk sure you tayk it the way all the pro's do, in the gluteus maximus. Just mayk sure you altern8 butt ch33ks.

Once big and huge, start your PMS sykul ( or is that PCT?) with 600mg nettle root 10% saponies every three days for a total of 3 munths.

If you need anymoore help with this pm Dr.T ( don't mess with him foo ).

Eye Hope this helpud joo aloot.

Neoborn

*Disclaimer* all of the above said with the intent to produce insane bouts of laughter or green rep. All other side fx of this cycle tutorial not guaranteed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10