OTC Diet Supplements

iNvisible9611

Awards
Hello Everyone

I am new here on this form. I am wondering wat OTC supplements would be effective and relatively safe to use for weight loss. I am 5' 8", i weigh about 168, and male. I have no history of any diseases or illness. I am open to any suggestions!

-Thanks!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Please post more details. What do you plan on taking?

iNvisible9611

Awards
Well, I am thinking between MuscleTech® Hydroxycut® Hardcore, Slimquick ™ Extreme, and Xyience XFB AM Xtreme Fat Burner.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well at that height and weight I wouldn't think your in the need for wgt loss per say, but a little recomp. What's your current w/o history? And if you don't mind, give us a little idea of how your diet looks. I really don't think you need the use of a stim product to get what you may be looking for. Being male at 5'8 168lb is almost spot on the exact height to weight ratio judging by the books.(unless your trying to make a weight class or something)

iNvisible9611

Awards
I am new to the fourm, so what do you mean current w/o history?

My diet I have now would be
Cereal
Non Fat Milk
Salad
Lean Meat
Fruits (Melons, Watermelons, Banana, Oranges)

I understand that I am not obese or anything like that. I am hoping to use these products to get rid of my stubborn fat around my abdomen area.

I also hit the gym about two hours a day for about five days a week.

I do not plan to use these products as a long term solution.

Any information on how these products may affect my body and health and which one I can use that is relatively safe and positive!

Thanks

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't the "fun" answer, but in my opinion, you should tighten up the diet, cut down on the workout time, add some cardio, and wait on the supplements.

iNvisible9611

Awards
My diet is as tighten as it can be since I am at college and I eat what the school provides.

I do 30 minutes of pure running as cardio.

I have been seeing results with these steps. I have lost about two inches in waist size.

However the fat I have left over just isn't going away and I want to try diet supplements.

Thanks! I am open to any suggestions out there!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're still seeing progress, just keep doing what you're doing. If it aint broke, don't try to fix it. Wait until your progress truly stalls, then bring in the reinforcements. JMHO.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're still seeing progress, just keep doing what you're doing. If it aint broke, don't try to fix it. Wait until your progress truly stalls, then bring in the reinforcements. JMHO.
Agreed, just keep on keeping on. By w/o, I ment work out history. How long have you been doing what your doing? If your relatively knew to the game then the progress you've been making is only just starting and you may have yet to get all the benefits of a solid nutrition and work out program.

iNvisible9611

Awards
I've been working out for the last 6 months.

I am at college right now and I do not really have a choice on what I eat since I do not have a kitchen anywhere near me.

I was hoping someone here could tell me what types of food are healthy. What type of diet will help me shead off weight.

If you guys can list some things, I may just be able to find it in the Dinning Common at my school and ill start on it.

As you can see I am still a newbie at this stuff lol!

I really appreciate your guys help!! THANKS!!