Need some advice for a stack

eqlb

Awards
I am plaining to take:
jw/bam/restore stack
on whey
animal pack

My question lay here:

Will clout work with that stack, cause i have alot of issues with creatine.

And i have pseudo-gyno. Is nutraplanet adt as effective as rebound xt. Or maybe there is a better product that aids in that area. Cause exercise isnt helping much other then making it look larger.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be any contraindications with creatine and your proposed stack. You say you have issues with creatine. What would those be?

Nutraplanet ATD should be the same as Rebound XT. I'm not sure that either would be especially effective at gyno but might be worth a try (nutra's is pretty darn cheap).

For the gyno, you have a couple simple things to try first. One, get your bodyfat down. You may discover that this solves your problem. Second, build up the muscles around your chest to minimize the problem.

After you've worked on these things, you might consider a product such as epistane which appears to have some success in treating gyno.

eqlb

Awards
With creatine, i would get sever insomnia, stomach cramps, constant bowel movements. I was taking green bulge, maybe i should try mono or something like that but after going through that i am kinda not too sure :).

With the gyno and exercise i been at it for 3 or so months and barely any changes has happened. So i might try that epistane you suggested. Thank you.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
With creatine, i would get sever insomnia, stomach cramps, constant bowel movements. I was taking green bulge, maybe i should try mono or something like that but after going through that i am kinda not too sure :).

With the gyno and exercise i been at it for 3 or so months and barely any changes has happened. So i might try that epistane you suggested. Thank you.
On the creatine, you might try a different product at lower dosages. Slowly build up to your desired dose.

As to epi, it's a real steroid. Not something to play with. Do your research before you consider taking it.

eqlb

Awards
if i am plaining on using epistane, will that have some kind of effect with jw/bam/restore. I mean will it cause some kind of failure of any sorts or will it be too much at once.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is an entirely different animal from the porducts you cite. I wouldn't combine them.