17hd for the first time. Anyone still use this as a pre workout supplement?

Moparriggan

Awards
I did some reading on the site about 17hd and I took 1 pill just to see how I would react to it. I can tell my heart rate increased some and My eyes feel wide open. Also I have a feeling of aggrestion but at the same time feel a little nausous.

I am not working out tonight but I wanted to see if I would respond to it and I also have read that it may take a few doses before you can tell its effects at the gym.

I guess my reaction above means that I may see some gains from this at the gym on monday.

Just wondering if anyone here still uses the 17hd as a preworkout supplement. And if so, what gains do you see from it?

Thank you

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate that stuff. Elevated heartrate FTmother****ingL.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did some reading on the site about 17hd and I took 1 pill just to see how I would react to it. I can tell my heart rate increased some and My eyes feel wide open. Also I have a feeling of aggrestion but at the same time feel a little nausous.

I am not working out tonight but I wanted to see if I would respond to it and I also have read that it may take a few doses before you can tell its effects at the gym.

I guess my reaction above means that I may see some gains from this at the gym on monday.

Just wondering if anyone here still uses the 17hd as a preworkout supplement. And if so, what gains do you see from it?

Thank you
Never heard of it. I have pretty much been living under a rock lately though when it comes to new supplements...Either that or I just can't keep up with all the new products anymore.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Thank you
This is a very dangerous supplement. I would not touch it if you would pay me for it. There was a post where all the ingredients were listed, and all it does is lower testosterone, and increase heart rate. Please stop taking this crap.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
There was a post where all the ingredients were listed, and all it does is lower testosterone, and increase heart rate. Please stop taking this crap.
Don't forget that it also contains not 1 but 2 ingredients which are laxatives!

Moparriggan

Awards
Well based off what you guys here have stated and some other info . I will not be using 17hd thanks !

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Best case scenario: Useless product

More likely scenario: Laxative with estrogenic properties.

Worthless supplement. Avoid at all costs.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Better to toss it away... bad bad bad:nono: supp.. Better to ask next time on the boards before buying.. there are many good pre workout supps out there.. check the forum (best pre workout supp..):hammer:

delton

delton

Awards
Yeah, toss it. One of the main ingredients is a concentrated licorice extract. This will indeed cause an immediate and very temporary decrease in cortisol. This is why it feels like a workout boost... the first few times you use it. But the long term effect is a substantial increase in cortisol. Poison pill.:smite: