17hd for the first time. Anyone still use this as a pre workout supplement?

  1. 17hd for the first time. Anyone still use this as a pre workout supplement?


    I did some reading on the site about 17hd and I took 1 pill just to see how I would react to it. I can tell my heart rate increased some and My eyes feel wide open. Also I have a feeling of aggrestion but at the same time feel a little nausous.

    I am not working out tonight but I wanted to see if I would respond to it and I also have read that it may take a few doses before you can tell its effects at the gym.

    I guess my reaction above means that I may see some gains from this at the gym on monday.

    Just wondering if anyone here still uses the 17hd as a preworkout supplement. And if so, what gains do you see from it?

    Thank you


  2. I hate that stuff. Elevated heartrate FTmother****ingL.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Moparriggan View Post
    I did some reading on the site about 17hd and I took 1 pill just to see how I would react to it. I can tell my heart rate increased some and My eyes feel wide open. Also I have a feeling of aggrestion but at the same time feel a little nausous.

    I am not working out tonight but I wanted to see if I would respond to it and I also have read that it may take a few doses before you can tell its effects at the gym.

    I guess my reaction above means that I may see some gains from this at the gym on monday.

    Just wondering if anyone here still uses the 17hd as a preworkout supplement. And if so, what gains do you see from it?

    Thank you
    Never heard of it. I have pretty much been living under a rock lately though when it comes to new supplements...Either that or I just can't keep up with all the new products anymore.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Moparriggan View Post
    I did some reading on the site about 17hd and I took 1 pill just to see how I would react to it. I can tell my heart rate increased some and My eyes feel wide open. Also I have a feeling of aggrestion but at the same time feel a little nausous.

    I am not working out tonight but I wanted to see if I would respond to it and I also have read that it may take a few doses before you can tell its effects at the gym.

    I guess my reaction above means that I may see some gains from this at the gym on monday.

    Just wondering if anyone here still uses the 17hd as a preworkout supplement. And if so, what gains do you see from it?

    Thank you
    This is a very dangerous supplement. I would not touch it if you would pay me for it. There was a post where all the ingredients were listed, and all it does is lower testosterone, and increase heart rate. Please stop taking this crap.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    There was a post where all the ingredients were listed, and all it does is lower testosterone, and increase heart rate. Please stop taking this crap.
    Don't forget that it also contains not 1 but 2 ingredients which are laxatives!

  6. Oh yeah! True. I forgot about that one!

  7. Well based off what you guys here have stated and some other info . I will not be using 17hd thanks !

  8. Damn, I'm glad I never heard of it!. Sounds like hell.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Damn, I'm glad I never heard of it!. Sounds like hell.
    Yes, indeed. Hell in a bottle.

  10. Best case scenario: Useless product

    More likely scenario: Laxative with estrogenic properties.

    Worthless supplement. Avoid at all costs.

  11. Better to toss it away... bad bad bad supp.. Better to ask next time on the boards before buying.. there are many good pre workout supps out there.. check the forum (best pre workout supp..)
  12. Thumbs down


    Yeah, toss it. One of the main ingredients is a concentrated licorice extract. This will indeed cause an immediate and very temporary decrease in cortisol. This is why it feels like a workout boost... the first few times you use it. But the long term effect is a substantial increase in cortisol. Poison pill.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Planning to use ph/ps for the first time. Please he
    By DwictorMedica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM
  2. Insulin use for the first time
    By codywaters in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:15 PM
  3. Epistane for the first time!
    By Atheloop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:28 PM
  5. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Log in
Log in