Clenbutrx and T3

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

Clenbutrx and T3

I am trying to replicate as close as possible the old VPX clenbutrx formula, by taking redline with some ephedra tablets. I was wondering, i would be running this for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks total. I was thinking about adding some t3 into the cycle. Would this be a good idea or should i just stick to the redline and ephedra tablets. I am a cross country runner so i got my diet down cardio well isnt a problem. Any suggestions are welcomed.

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by djlance View Post
    I am trying to replicate as close as possible the old VPX clenbutrx formula, by taking redline with some ephedra tablets. I was wondering, i would be running this for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks total. I was thinking about adding some t3 into the cycle. Would this be a good idea or should i just stick to the redline and ephedra tablets. I am a cross country runner so i got my diet down cardio well isnt a problem. Any suggestions are welcomed.
    Those are both strong stimulants. I would suggest running a solo E/C/A stack. I see your logic in mimicking the old clenbutrx formula, but stacking these 2 compounds may not be the best idea IMHO. Especially when the tried and true ECA stack works so well on it's own...just a thought.

Have you used T-3 in the past? What are your goals exactly?

Workin
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know this may sound unbelievable....but i have a sealed bottle of the original hydroxycut. It it probably 4-5 yrs old, but have never been opened.

Would any of you suggest still using this. I am very tempted.

thanks
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, use it.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

in response to workin's reply, my goal since im pretty skinny right now, is to just drop some body fat. IM currently at 11-12% and want to drop it down. THe only fat that is on my body is around my midsection. IM 6'0 and about 170-175 lbs.
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

in response to workin's reply, my goal since im pretty skinny right now, is to just drop some body fat. IM currently at 11-12% and want to drop it down. THe only fat that is on my body is around my midsection. IM 6'0 and about 170-175 lbs.
    A good Cort suppressing supplement (Lean Extreme, Retain, etc...) sounds like the route to go then. Strong stimulant's may only be counter productive to what your trying to achieve as they can increase your cortisol levels rapidly, especially in a calorie deficient state.

Do you train with weights or do your stick with aerobic activity only?

Workin
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I know this may sound unbelievable....but i have a sealed bottle of the original hydroxycut. It it probably 4-5 yrs old, but have never been opened.

Would any of you suggest still using this. I am very tempted.

thanks
    You may want to hang onto it as it could be a valuable "collectors item" 10-15 years from now.

Imagine what you could sell it for at The Arnold or Mr. O at that time! lol!

Workin
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

I get 3-4 days in the weight room, and cardio 6-7 days a week, i alternate between long duration cardio, and fast interval work, since im not training for anything, and im just keeping my stamina and cardiovascular levels optimized. What i was also thinkning was possibly running a stack for 6 weeks with SAN TIGHT HARDCORE and the clenbutrx copycat. It would look like:
    wk 1-4 TIGHT HARDCORE
    wk 5-6 Clenbutrx W/ ephedra...i would be ramping up the dosage on the ephedra tabs since they are 25 mgs
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

116 views...come on people, i know that there are some people on here who have used clenbutrx before
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

116 views...come on people, i know that there are some people on here who have used clenbutrx before
    used it...loved it...miss it like hell.

Clebutrx took off the fat in ways that no ready-made EC compund or self dosed combination of E and C has ever been able to reproduce for me. The only thing i don't miss about it is that nasty Jagermeister-flavored cough syrup taste.

That said, I haven't looked at a Clenbutrx label in many years, and I've never looked at a Redline label. Are the ingredients and ratios the same minus the Ephedra? Because just combining Ephedra with a similar looking bottle of stim is not exactly duplicating the original, and I agree that it could have dangerous effects on your heart.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    A good Cort suppressing supplement (Lean Extreme, Retain, etc...) sounds like the route to go then. Strong stimulant's may only be counter productive to what your trying to achieve as they can increase your cortisol levels rapidly, especially in a calorie deficient state.

Do you train with weights or do your stick with aerobic activity only?

Workin
    I agree withi this too. If your bodyfat is that low, I don't think EC is necissarily the way to go. Although spot-reduction gels don't do much for most people, those with already low bf %s havfe reported good results with these types of products, like Lipoderm Ultra. Or you could mix some clen with with a transdermal gel, though I've never tried it myself, but the recipes are out there.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%

I have, and will kill anyone, for your clenbutrx.

It make sexy nice time.

I miss you Clenbutrx....... :-(
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I have, and will kill anyone, for your clenbutrx.

It make sexy nice time.

I miss you Clenbutrx....... :-(
    you said it, brudda

Similar Forum Threads

1. theory for ultimate cutting cycle with igf and t3
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 12:55 PM
  2. Me and T3
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 07:15 PM