Clenbutrx and T3

djlance

Awards
I am trying to replicate as close as possible the old VPX clenbutrx formula, by taking redline with some ephedra tablets. I was wondering, i would be running this for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks total. I was thinking about adding some t3 into the cycle. Would this be a good idea or should i just stick to the redline and ephedra tablets. I am a cross country runner so i got my diet down cardio well isnt a problem. Any suggestions are welcomed.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to replicate as close as possible the old VPX clenbutrx formula, by taking redline with some ephedra tablets. I was wondering, i would be running this for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks total. I was thinking about adding some t3 into the cycle. Would this be a good idea or should i just stick to the redline and ephedra tablets. I am a cross country runner so i got my diet down cardio well isnt a problem. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Those are both strong stimulants. I would suggest running a solo E/C/A stack. I see your logic in mimicking the old clenbutrx formula, but stacking these 2 compounds may not be the best idea IMHO. Especially when the tried and true ECA stack works so well on it's own...just a thought.

Have you used T-3 in the past? What are your goals exactly?

Workin

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I know this may sound unbelievable....but i have a sealed bottle of the original hydroxycut. It it probably 4-5 yrs old, but have never been opened.

Would any of you suggest still using this. I am very tempted.

thanks

djlance

Awards
in response to workin's reply, my goal since im pretty skinny right now, is to just drop some body fat. IM currently at 11-12% and want to drop it down. THe only fat that is on my body is around my midsection. IM 6'0 and about 170-175 lbs.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
in response to workin's reply, my goal since im pretty skinny right now, is to just drop some body fat. IM currently at 11-12% and want to drop it down. THe only fat that is on my body is around my midsection. IM 6'0 and about 170-175 lbs.
A good Cort suppressing supplement (Lean Extreme, Retain, etc...) sounds like the route to go then. Strong stimulant's may only be counter productive to what your trying to achieve as they can increase your cortisol levels rapidly, especially in a calorie deficient state.

Do you train with weights or do your stick with aerobic activity only?

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I know this may sound unbelievable....but i have a sealed bottle of the original hydroxycut. It it probably 4-5 yrs old, but have never been opened.

Would any of you suggest still using this. I am very tempted.

thanks
You may want to hang onto it as it could be a valuable "collectors item" 10-15 years from now. :)

Imagine what you could sell it for at The Arnold or Mr. O at that time! lol!

Workin

djlance

Awards
I get 3-4 days in the weight room, and cardio 6-7 days a week, i alternate between long duration cardio, and fast interval work, since im not training for anything, and im just keeping my stamina and cardiovascular levels optimized. What i was also thinkning was possibly running a stack for 6 weeks with SAN TIGHT HARDCORE and the clenbutrx copycat. It would look like:
wk 1-4 TIGHT HARDCORE
wk 5-6 Clenbutrx W/ ephedra...i would be ramping up the dosage on the ephedra tabs since they are 25 mgs

djlance

Awards
116 views...come on people, i know that there are some people on here who have used clenbutrx before

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
116 views...come on people, i know that there are some people on here who have used clenbutrx before
used it...loved it...miss it like hell.

Clebutrx took off the fat in ways that no ready-made EC compund or self dosed combination of E and C has ever been able to reproduce for me. The only thing i don't miss about it is that nasty Jagermeister-flavored cough syrup taste.

That said, I haven't looked at a Clenbutrx label in many years, and I've never looked at a Redline label. Are the ingredients and ratios the same minus the Ephedra? Because just combining Ephedra with a similar looking bottle of stim is not exactly duplicating the original, and I agree that it could have dangerous effects on your heart.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A good Cort suppressing supplement (Lean Extreme, Retain, etc...) sounds like the route to go then. Strong stimulant's may only be counter productive to what your trying to achieve as they can increase your cortisol levels rapidly, especially in a calorie deficient state.

Do you train with weights or do your stick with aerobic activity only?

Workin
I agree withi this too. If your bodyfat is that low, I don't think EC is necissarily the way to go. Although spot-reduction gels don't do much for most people, those with already low bf %s havfe reported good results with these types of products, like Lipoderm Ultra. Or you could mix some clen with with a transdermal gel, though I've never tried it myself, but the recipes are out there.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have, and will kill anyone, for your clenbutrx.

It make sexy nice time.

I miss you Clenbutrx....... :-(