Any non-cycled supplements for testosterone and sex drive?

JoeJack101

Awards
I'm 20 and looking for a year-round non-cycled supplement that I can take daily for increased testosterone, facial hair, boners, libido, etc. and I don't care about getting acne from it either. What do you guys suggest?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm 20 and looking for a year-round non-cycled supplement that I can take daily for increased testosterone, facial hair, boners, libido, etc. and I don't care about getting acne from it either. What do you guys suggest?
I don't think there is such a thing. Whether it be an exogeneous source of test (steroid / prohormone) or endogeneous (test boosters), they all react to various receptor mechanisms that downgrade over time. In other words, you'll build up a tolerance to any of them. Test boosters typically require less PCT (post-cycle therapy) than do their alternatives, and they're typically safer over the long haul.

My (semi-biased) point of view: I recommend IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals. But again, it works best when cycled 8 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off.

Good luck!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
As for sex drive and erections, I STRONGLY reccommend maca. It doesn't need to be cycled and gets better w/time. However, I am of the firm belief that EVERYTHING be cycled. You can only super-boost things so much until it shuts off completely. This would be especially true for things that boost test, although, I doubt there is anything that would even make a ripple in your already high levels, being 20 and all.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Do you think perhaps you have a medical problem or other such thing if at 20 years old you need something to give you more boners libido etc?

You may want to look into that before doing anything to your body you may regret in the future.

CROWLER

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you think perhaps you have a medical problem or other such thing if at 20 years old you need something to give you more boners libido etc?

You may want to look into that before doing anything to your body you may regret in the future.

CROWLER
Crowler makes a good point...I overlooked your age. If I recall at age 20 I had the opposite problem with erections at inopportune times :eek:!

Perhaps you're a late bloomer...but if you really think you're deficient I'd see your MD before self-medicating.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cordyceps. Cordygen5 is good.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I thought Maca was only used for increase in sperm volume. I've taken Maca but have not noticed an increase in RE (random erections).

I did however notice an increase in RE after introducing Tribulus 625 to my daily routine.

And as mentioned earlier. After about a month or so I did start building a tolerance.

But the best cure for ED (erectile disfunction) is a clear mind.

Vinny

Awards
As for sex drive and erections, I STRONGLY reccommend maca. It doesn't need to be cycled and gets better w/time. However, I am of the firm belief that EVERYTHING be cycled. You can only super-boost things so much until it shuts off completely. This would be especially true for things that boost test, although, I doubt there is anything that would even make a ripple in your already high levels, being 20 and all.

Have you tried MACA pre workout / I find it gives a boost of energy nothing major but it is noticeable .

I dont take it for anything else thus only take it pre workout (though it takes an hour or so to kick in)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER

What he said. I'm 25 and i'm ready to go anytime, anywhere. Go and get your test levels checked.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's just me, but titties seem to work well for giving me boners.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried MACA pre workout / I find it gives a boost of energy nothing major but it is noticeable .

I dont take it for anything else thus only take it pre workout (though it takes an hour or so to kick in)
I don't take it for anything other than its pro-sexual effects. With me and people that I've turned on to it, it gives RAGING spontaneous erections, makes me think about sex (ALL DAY LONG...which is not always a good thing), increases ejaculation ten-fold (guess) and actually makes me able to have multiple and longer lasting, INTENSE orgasms. It may have other good effects but these are the ones that are most notable to me. As for the ladies, it makes them waaay hornier, get wetter and achieve orgasms more readily. But it's not something that you take and feel right away. It takes a few days to a week to really kick in.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Maca. I wouldn't get an extract, powdered or liquid. The powdered extract has done zero for me libido wise. Organic Maca powder is a whole different story.:head: I cross my fingers at 3:00 every day now in hopes that my Organic Maca and Suma will show up. UPS where are you?

illfoo

Awards
I've lurked for awhile, and thought I might as well start posting.

I agree with everything said about the maca. The stuff is freakin' awesome. It was already said, but I agree; don't go with the extracts, just go with the bulk organic form, I usually dose around around 2.5 grams 2x a day, and I think the results speak for themselves.

I actually think it was an old thread or post by Mach .78 that got me interested in the stuff, and I honestly believe I'll use it for a looong time, aside from cycling off for a week or two every couple of months.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could try Axis Labs HyperTEST.

Not only is it a very potent trib, but it also contains our HyperFT™ Complex, which also "free's up" more test so that our very potent trib has more test to boost.

I am unsure if this will fix your problem, but if you go this route, Id try HyperTEST.

Honestly, it does sound strange to having these problems at 20 years old, I would definately get your levels checked.

Good luck bro!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
My Maca and Suma came in. Now if I could only find a virgin to sacrifice to the Gods. BTW, Who saw 300? I freakin loved it. Arghh, those guys were on something. Maybe Maca?

If testimonials about Maca aren't enough, the stuff brought illfoo out of his mountain top retreat.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Going to the doc is always the first step. See what he has to say.
There are three supps that I know of that make my sex drive go crazy. That is Maca, Paravol, and HyperTEST. Of those 3 HyperTEST not only gave me Strong Libido/Sexual Function, but also had many other very beneficial effects in my weight lifting. Def. check it out.