advice for gaining strength and cutting

messina61

Awards
hey, i just registered and im looking for some advice on what to take for gaining strength for football and cutting also. Im 18, 6'2 and 295 lbs with a lot of muscle but not tons of definition. i no that most of you are down on legal gear but currently im taking a couple of their products, the methyl-1d, speed, and transform to name most of them. i was just wondering if i should stick with this or change it up...thank you in advance.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hey, i just registered and im looking for some advice on what to take for gaining strength for football and cutting also. Im 18, 6'2 and 295 lbs with a lot of muscle but not tons of definition. i no that most of you are down on legal gear but currently im taking a couple of their products, the methyl-1d, speed, and transform to name most of them. i was just wondering if i should stick with this or change it up...thank you in advance.

I am assuming you are already on a solid creatine/whey/multi/EFA/ZMA?

messina61

Awards
yeah, with the exception of creatine. ive heard bad reviews about it from my friends so ive tried to stay away from it

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yeah, with the exception of creatine. ive heard bad reviews about it from my friends so ive tried to stay away from it

Ha, bad reviews about creatine? Well I guess they tried the bad ones, I dunno. Creatine is imo a must, right up there with Whey and vitamins/minerals. Get the Axis Labs - SMASH, take a full heaping scoop with a full cup of water about 20 min before your workout.

Come back on here and tell me then what you think about creatine.

BigTom

Awards
you did read he is 18 right???.....wow:fool2:
Do you know what the word facetious means, John? You will notice that his thread stopped COLD at that point.
The only person who took it seriously...was YOU. :lol: