Best Pre-Workout Product for WOMEN

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
First post in a while. I wanted to know what kinds of products you think would be beneficial for a woman who wants some energy for daily cardio and who lifts and wants to maintain and increase strength without bulking up too much or getting vascular. I've taken pretty much everything. Currently running R4W 6.0 and not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the first formula when I used it a year ago (but that could also be due to stimulant tolerance). I'm also taking Poseidon as directed. Prior to that I was alternating Venom/Amp/Stim X (I had bottles of each lying around) so I want to wait until the tolerance goes down before I start them again. Plus I prefer to have a powder mix so I can mix and drink first thing in the morning instead of waiting for pills to kick in. Currently looking into DCP and AI Chaos, but wanted some input. ::catches breath:: thanks guys!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're looking for stims? IBE Matrix/Xforce, handsdown. You'll be well pleased. Matrix is a RTD.

MRM Driven is great pre-workout.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
So you're looking for stims? IBE Matrix/Xforce, handsdown. You'll be well pleased. Matrix is a RTD.

MRM Driven is great pre-workout.
I got to sample the first bout of Matrix, not the "stronger" version they were testing. I've tried Focus XT as well and like that a lot. What is the difference? I think Matrix has sublutiamine (sp?) in it, but what else.

Thanks for your reply btw!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem!

Geranamine is the active in Matrix/Xforce (and AMP and StimX). It's a LOT smoother, longer lasting, and actually mood elevating as used in IBE stuff, as opposed to the others which are a bit psycotic.

Try half a serving of Matrix + 1 Stizm for a fun ride, Energizer Bunny style.

Have you tried citrulline malate products? It's not energizing persay, but it'll sure have you kicking ass in the gym/cardio. try MAN Body Octane.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Even better, 2 AMP + 2 Stizm :0

Through in some Clout and you should have an incredible workout. :head:

No problem!

Geranamine is the active in Matrix/Xforce (and AMP and StimX). It's a LOT smoother, longer lasting, and actually mood elevating as used in IBE stuff, as opposed to the others which are a bit psycotic.

Try half a serving of Matrix + 1 Stizm for a fun ride, Energizer Bunny style.

Have you tried citrulline malate products? It's not energizing persay, but it'll sure have you kicking ass in the gym/cardio. try MAN Body Octane.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
First post in a while. I wanted to know what kinds of products you think would be beneficial for a woman who wants some energy for daily cardio and who lifts and wants to maintain and increase strength without bulking up too much or getting vascular. I've taken pretty much everything. Currently running R4W 6.0 and not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the first formula when I used it a year ago (but that could also be due to stimulant tolerance). I'm also taking Poseidon as directed. Prior to that I was alternating Venom/Amp/Stim X (I had bottles of each lying around) so I want to wait until the tolerance goes down before I start them again. Plus I prefer to have a powder mix so I can mix and drink first thing in the morning instead of waiting for pills to kick in. Currently looking into DCP and AI Chaos, but wanted some input. ::catches breath:: thanks guys!

I've heard good things about DCP but have not tried it personally. Chaos is an excellent supplement and something I've used mixed with my pre-workout Poseidon with great success.

I think you will be pleased with your Poseidon results, particularly with the benefits it will provide your CNS. It sounds like you've taken your share of stimulants which can directly effect CNS health...something many seem to overlook IMO. You may find this thread of interest:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/59077-cns-health-weight.html

Are you taking a good Multi Vitamin and EFA supplement? GLA is excellent for women for so many reasons...not the least of which is proper hormone balance. ;)

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info :cheers:

Filled out the information and sent in my request for some SMASH...look forward to the samples arriving.
Hope you really enjoy it!

SMASH combined with Poseidon would be amazing. Poseidon is an amazing supp...big props to Workin and Co.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hope you really enjoy it!

SMASH combined with Poseidon would be amazing. Poseidon is an amazing supp...big props to Workin and Co.
Thanks for your kind words bLacKjAck!

I hear GREAT things about SMASH as well and must agree the combo, while I have yet to try it, seems like it would have fantastic synergy :head:

Adding it to my "To Do" list! :study:

Workin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't tell who's on who's leg, here, it's rather Kama Sutra-ish. :lol::lol::lol:

I swear to God if I hear another word about Poseidon I'm...I'm...I'mm gonna, well, I'm gonna buy it, dammit!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell who's on who's leg, here, it's rather Kama Sutra-ish. :lol::lol::lol:

I swear to God if I hear another word about Poseidon I'm...I'm...I'mm gonna, well, I'm gonna buy it, dammit!
:think: ....POSEIDON!!!

(sorry, I couldn't resist) ;)

Workin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My left arm is wrestling my right away from my wallet, and losing. :(

:lol: