Fat burner w/o appetite decrease

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
I'm a 23 year old that has recently ( past 6 months ) tried to gain muscle and burn fat. I'll soon be entering NJSP training and need to bulk up but i'm also a little heavy around the mid-section. I just came off a cycle of halodrol liquigels and gained some strenth but not too much mass. I modified my diet and spread out my workouts to allow for more recovery time ( i think thats why i didnt gain too much mass ). I kno a big part of gaining muscle is alot of calorie intake, but how can i add on muscle while still benefitting from my cardio and diet with the fastest results? Any advice would be great! Thanks...

Heres my regiment..anything to add or subtract let me know !

MWF- alternating muscle groups
TTH- heavy cardio

Supplements

AM..Multi Vitamin, Omega 3, Protien Shake

PM...Glutamine, Novedex XT (PCT i.e hall), amino multi, protien...post workout...

sorry for the long post

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
this is my first post...if i'm being dumb please just let me have it....

dwb

Awards
I'm a 23 year old that has recently ( past 6 months ) tried to gain muscle and burn fat. I'll soon be entering NJSP training and need to bulk up but i'm also a little heavy around the mid-section. I just came off a cycle of halodrol liquigels and gained some strenth but not too much mass. I modified my diet and spread out my workouts to allow for more recovery time ( i think thats why i didnt gain too much mass ). I kno a big part of gaining muscle is alot of calorie intake, but how can i add on muscle while still benefitting from my cardio and diet with the fastest results? Any advice would be great! Thanks...

TTH- heavy cardio

Supplements

PM...Glutamine, Novedex XT (post cycle therapy i.e hall), amino multi, protien...post workout...

sorry for the long post
you might want to try anabolic extreme's rampage
or amp by ergopharm
both are real good fat burners that are more for energy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I am a bit biased, DCP feedback shows lean mass gains while having a significant leaning effect. There is some appetite suppression initially, but it is not that bad.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

TTH- heavy cardio

Supplements

PM...Glutamine, Novedex XT (post cycle therapy i.e hall), amino multi, protien...post workout...

sorry for the long post
I'm a big fan of BCAA's pre cardio. Try about 10-15 grams of BCAA's, 10 min's before your cardio sessions. This allows for muscle preservation while loosing fat.

How does your diet and exercise program look?

Anabolic Pump and DCP I've heard great things about, but have not tried them personally.

BTW...Welcome to AM :)

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Pump and DCP I've heard great things about, but have not tried them personally.

Workin
I thought you were going to PM me your address?

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
sorry it took so long to get back workin2005....here it is so lemme have it lol

Diet

930- light cardio (usually bike or jog on treadmill)
whey protien shake (banana, strawberries, oats)
eggs ( 3-4 eggs, mixed with lowfat cheese, onion, pepper
coffee
multi-v, omega 3, BCAA's

1100-meal supp bar
small whey shake
peanuts

100- antipasta or chicken ceasar salad, or tuna
water

400- whey sake
BCAA's

4-6- workout
M-Back, Bi's then 30-40mins treadmill
T-Abs, shoulders 30-40mins treadmill
w-Chest, Tri's 30-40 treadmill
TH-Legs, Abs, Shoulders
F-Back, Chest, Bi's 30-40 treadmill
S-30-40 bike
S-Tri's, Shoulders

600-Whey shake ( peanut butter, bananas, oats )

700-grilled chicken breast or salmon when i have $
asparagus or some veg
juice

900-chicken quesadilla ( onion,cheese,peppers )

1030-light whey shake
peanuts
gutamine
novedex xt

**some days the food might vary but this is the basic schedule...any kinda help would be great..lemme kno any good food/excercising/supplements to add or subtract....oh the xt was from a cycle of halo liquigels previous...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh my advice would be to check out DCP, I have used it and didn't notice much appetite suppression if any at all.

Pimp C

Awards
u might also look into thyrogen-x or thermogenic thyrotabs as they won't suppress appetite.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
sorry it took so long to get back workin2005....here it is so lemme have it lol

Diet

930- light cardio (usually bike or jog on treadmill)
whey protien shake (banana, strawberries, oats)
eggs ( 3-4 eggs, mixed with lowfat cheese, onion, pepper
coffee
multi-v, omega 3, BCAA's

1100-meal supp bar
small whey shake
peanuts

100- antipasta or chicken ceasar salad, or tuna
water

400- whey sake
BCAA's

4-6- workout
M-Back, Bi's then 30-40mins treadmill
T-Abs, shoulders 30-40mins treadmill
w-Chest, Tri's 30-40 treadmill
TH-Legs, Abs, Shoulders
F-Back, Chest, Bi's 30-40 treadmill
S-30-40 bike
S-Tri's, Shoulders

600-Whey shake ( peanut butter, bananas, oats )

700-grilled chicken breast or salmon when i have $
asparagus or some veg
juice

900-chicken quesadilla ( onion,cheese,peppers )

1030-light whey shake
peanuts
gutamine
novedex xt

**some days the food might vary but this is the basic schedule...any kinda help would be great..lemme kno any good food/excercising/supplements to add or subtract....oh the xt was from a cycle of halo liquigels previous...
Send me an email and I'd be happy to forward you some diet and exercise tips I think would help you achieve your goals much quicker.
[email protected]

Your current program isn't bad, and is actually better thought out than I expected, but we can improve it. :thumbsup:

Workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of BCAA's pre cardio. Try about 10-15 grams of BCAA's, 10 min's before your cardio sessions. This allows for muscle preservation while loosing fat.

How does your diet and exercise program look?

BTW...Welcome to AM :)

Workin
bcaa's for sure.....ive been using them the past 2 months and will never stop. Great for muscle preservation, i do 10 g pre/during and then 5-10 post. High dosing bcaa's has been talked about on a bunch of forums but i have honestly have amazing results with it personally.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
I've been on a amino acid multi for ahile but I've learned from here that only certain amino's are actually BCAA's right ? i'm headin over to GNC to hopefully pick some up....but hey its GNC u never kno what they're not gonna have..it's so hard to find alot of stuff there and when I do its like 50$ more than anywhere else......waawaaweewaaa

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a amino acid multi for ahile but I've learned from here that only certain amino's are actually BCAA's right ? i'm headin over to GNC to hopefully pick some up....but hey its GNC u never kno what they're not gonna have..it's so hard to find alot of stuff there and when I do its like 50$ more than anywhere else......waawaaweewaaa
GNC will have BCAA tablets, but not in the quantity you will need or for the price you'll want to spend. Your best bet is to buy online from a reputable online store.

Workin

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
lol...avatar ?!! thats me.....i just went to a borat image from google saved it and uploaded it....hahha...."my sister, she is #1 prostitute in all of kazakstan" such a funny movie...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
lol...avatar ?!! thats me.....i just went to a borat image from google saved it and uploaded it....hahha...."my sister, she is #1 prostitute in all of kazakstan" such a funny movie...
I haven't seen it, but I see a rental in the very near future!

Workin

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'll have to check it out! ;)

Workin
Same here. oh and too bad I didn't think of that avatar first Icantrunfast lol I may consider wearing that to the beach this summer

Last edited:
ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
yeh its a pretty sweet bathing suit...one day after many hours of exercise and the right diet i'll be able to stroll the beach in that with confidence and body hair.....lol :icon_lol:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
what do you guys think of HDLG + X-factor + novedex xt !??.....i have the xt just layin around...also for an update i'm gonna be upin the cardio and startin lipo6x + sesamin for 20-30 days than hittin the HDLG again......waawaaaaweewaa

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
6 days away from finishin cuttin...i'll be startin a log so subscribe !!....does anyone kno about the nova xt question above ^^

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Probably be best to take NovXT after a cycle of the HLG, as opposed to taking them together.