Protein and Ebol

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I currently take 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight and being a vegetarian, I have a hard time doing it. I get most of it from whey and the rest from cheese and vegetarian products. (burgers, etc.) I want to try Ebol but I'm afraid I won't be able to increase my protein drastically like others do. What is the minimum amount of protein one would want to consume while using Ebol in order to maximize gains.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Obvious Guy Says: Just eat more period. ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't buy the whole 'eat more protein to maximize gains while on Ecdy' line. Sure you're going to gain weight if you increase protein intake (for most of us).

Just take it as is, and do the best you can with your diet. You'll be fine. aside from massive headaches (apparently from the rhodiola), Ebol seemed to be very effective, to me. I stopped within 3 weeks because my head was going to explode. No one else has experienced anything like that.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
go to natures first law website and get "thors protein powder" or something called thors whatever, it is primarily brazil nut protein with additional hemp protein i believe, and a great maca extract, it is a pure wholistic "live" product, should meet all your needs. Mods, i dont construe this post as violating the canctity of posting non board supporters products cause there really isnt a sponsor product remotely similar. if i am wrong feel free to remove, thank u EZ

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently take 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight and being a vegetarian, I have a hard time doing it. I get most of it from whey and the rest from cheese and vegetarian products. (burgers, etc.) I want to try Ebol but I'm afraid I won't be able to increase my protein drastically like others do. What is the minimum amount of protein one would want to consume while using Ebol in order to maximize gains.
I'm not a vegetarian per se, but my protein intake is comprised primarily from fish, eggs, and cottage cheese.

I don't know of your level of vegetarianism, but I've seemed to make due. Are you not allowed to eat fish?