John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i used it with Trib a few years ago. I was bulking but I noticed strength gains, along with muscle. Worked good with me

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I got a bunch of Avena Sativa powder in bulk.I plan to stack it with bulk Trib and something like D.S Rebound Reloaded in a few months.

Some say it is worthless,some say it depends on Avenacosides %.

I guess the only real way to find out is to try it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah both Trib and Aventa Sativa depends on the quality.

I hear Bulg Trib is best..maybe that goes for avena sativa also

Interesting. Is it a big increase?
Significant and also a human study that the combination of Nettle root plus avena increased Sexual drive. Increase in drive is usually androgenic related in men.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The first t-booster I ever tried contained trib & aventa sativa. They ish did get my libido going. The same company refromulated their t-bosster and removed aventa from it, and it didn't have the same affect on teh libido.

The first t-booster I ever tried contained trib & aventa sativa. They ish did get my libido going. The same company refromulated their t-bosster and removed aventa from it, and it didn't have the same affect on teh libido.
Heard the same thing. Why companies change a proven formula is beyond me.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Could you post said studies here please?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I really like avena sativa. The sense of well being I get from it is great. Improved sleep too. At high doses, I was getting bacne and libido was very high. As far as gains, nothing crazy, but smooth and steady.

I really like avena sativa. The sense of well being I get from it is great. Improved sleep too. At high doses, I was getting bacne and libido was very high. As far as gains, nothing crazy, but smooth and steady.
Solo it is okay but in the right formula it peforms well.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
We are releasing the studies with our new Product TNA:head:

I could test this new product for you :thumbsup: I would love to incorporate something like that after my havoc cycle.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
TNA huh? Good name. What else is gonna be in there?